In what order do you rate the Indiana Jones Movies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I like about KOTCS is that I now have some great-looking Indy collectibles that never would have been made without the release of that film. So for as much as I think the film sucks, I'm grateful that it got made. :)

I'm one of the rare few that prefer KOTCS over LC. Both are ludicrous and silly, but I preferred the production value of KOTCS over LC's which looked like crap.

I agree about TLC having a bit of a cheap production look compared with the other three, which all looked more polished and tidy (for lack of a better word).

Just saw this:

moviechange61220123.jpeg

Haven't recently rewatched the series, I actually think I may be preferring KOTCS to TLC. I still really like TLC, but this time for some reason I didn't enjoy it as much as I did before, whereas KOTCS improved for me considerably. The two are pretty close for me for third and fourth place, respectively.

I class KOTCS in the same category as Temple, lots of mindless fun.

This is NOT being shown at Comic con then? Was going to get the cinemaquette Indy, a few years back, but it looks more like Clint Eastwood then Harrison.

TLC and KOTCS are very much on the same level for me. Both are much lighter and sillier than the first two which though they have humor are a lot darker in tone. But all four are still very fun.

Back