In-famous Space Wizard 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just purchased this from Giantoys. Hopefully we get Proxima Midnight next. Especially since Hot Toys already showed a prototype of Corvus Glaive, it makes me think a third party company might want to avoid making him.

:dunno

:)

Who does Joost ship with?

Why with FedEx, of course. :lol

They've actually been great with my Jazzinc shipments. Delivery times for both the Justice Mobile and JL Kit were faster than any Sideshow UPS shipment I've ever received. The JL kit was shipped from The Netherlands on 6/30 and I received it on 7/2. By the time I received my tracking # it was already out for delivery!

Toys era has really stepped up their game this year, I think i have ordered more from toys era than hot toys in 2021.

Giantoys just refunded me and said they're sold out. Can anyone tell me where else I can find this figure in stock (other than ebay?)

Everywhere else this is offered is a PO. Hope I can get this when the next batch is released.

Monkey Depot is a PO, plus $30, plus shipping and tax.
Monkey Depot looks like they're sold out as well. Any other places have it available for PO? This looks like a great figure.

The fact that this is selling out bodes well for the prospect that there might be figures of the other Black Order members. I’d like to see Cull Obsidian offered next. I’d be fine with limited articulation on that one since it’s not a figure that needs to be in an extreme pose.

The fact that this is selling out bodes well for the prospect that there might be figures of the other Black Order members. I’d like to see Cull Obsidian offered next. I’d be fine with limited articulation on that one since it’s not a figure that needs to be in an extreme pose.
Based on their juggernaut figures I think they can pull him off well.

Hope everyone had a great day! Check out our Space wizard & Hot Toys live unboxing of Lt Jim Gordon Swat Version. This is the 2012 Toyfair exclusive. Double unboxing!

Search FB groups and reddit. Neogeek Toys is a reputable retailer based in California. They also don't require any deposits for pre-orders.

Back