In-famous Space Wizard 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordnastrond

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Hear me and rejoice...You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No... it is salvation. The universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile... for even in death, you have become children of Thanos."

Seems someone is making a 1/6 figure of everyone's favourite member of The Black Order and Thanos' ultimate hype man - Ebony Maw.

Just saw a pre-order link for him at Toys Wonderland.
https://toyswonderland.com/products/in-famous-space-wizard-1-6-scale-collectible-figure?

180935egzzpzioymika7zg_720x.jpg

The pants should be a little looser. It'd be cool if they gave him the needle effect when he captured Strange. Maybe add a flight stand to have him levitating.

You have to wonder if this company and Toys Era or Soosootoys are the same?
Doing characters that Hot Toys clearly won’t be making.
Also love how I’ve seen people complaining about this already.
Wait until Hot Toys makes it then to see if they can do better.

Just when I thought all I wanted for my Marvel display was Thanos and the Big 3 from Endgame. A full Black Order lineup would look insane flanking the Mad Titan!

Fantastic! Hopefully the production figure looks this good. Hot Toys can't do everything, and clearly they weren't going to release the Black Order.

So happy this is coming out. That said, I will wait to see what the production piece looks like before I buy it.

Head looks great.... the skirt looks a little short.

Its the only option. Ordered. I hope they do Cull next and eventually all of them.

It'll be interesting to see where this goes. Maw is a pretty standard body so easiest to make, I assume. Proxima would look fine on a Wonder Woman type body. Not sure about Glave as he's very lanky and odd looking. Cull would be a monster, bigger than Hulk if scaled properly. Would love to see it though!

Does the head and hair look totally digital to anyone else? The pics just don't look real at all to me.

So happy this is coming out. That said, I will wait to see what the production piece looks like before I buy it.

Head looks great.... the skirt looks a little short.

In some shots the suit looks a bit short while in others the body doesn't look quite tall & thin enough. I definitely want an Ebony Maw in my collection. but I will also wait until we see reviews of the production figure.

This is the first member of the Black Order to be offered in 1/6, right? An entire lineup of them with Thanos would make for an incredible display. I might gamble and PO this.

Back