In-famous Space Wizard 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first member of the Black Order to be offered in 1/6, right?

Yep. Would be awesome if they make the entire Black Order. But I'm glad they started with Maw if he's the only one.

That said, I would likely get the entire Order myself -- love villains -- and it would push me over the top to actually get Thanos as well.

Yep. Would be awesome if they make the entire Black Order. But I'm glad they started with Maw if he's the only one.

That said, I would likely get the entire Order myself -- love villains -- and it would push me over the top to actually get Thanos as well.

Agreed, I would love to have the Black Order! I was hoping that Hot Toys would make them, but I have to admit that based upon the pictures I am tempted by this Maw. But since I don’t know anything about this company, I will probably hold out until, I have more information. Still I am also happy to see other companies producing villains since Hot Toys seems reluctant to do so.

I am excited about the possibility of having the Black Order displayed with my Armored Thanos!!!!

Still bummed that Hot Toys dropped Glaives. Looked like he was fully completed and everything. So dumb.

iz1d6kq7plr01.jpg

I wouldn’t count him out just yet. With Hasbro doing a big Infinity Saga line and HT revisiting older MCU films like IM2 again, he could still get made. Krennic did long after the initial Rogue One releases.

Does the head and hair look totally digital to anyone else? The pics just don't look real at all to me.

That was exactly what i was thinking, the hair looks too perfect 🤔, i dont know yet, if i order him, i would want the rest of the black order too, but what if they decide not to bring the rest.....

Does the head and hair look totally digital to anyone else? The pics just don't look real at all to me.

Not sure about the portrait but the hair looks like the synthetic Barbie hair to me.
Hopefully either this company or someone else will release the rest of the Black Order. I could see Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight, but will be surprised to see someone tackle Cull Obsidian. I'd be perfectly fine with limited articulation on that one.

You would have figured we'd have seen these a long time ago. Infinity War was three years ago. I know last year was a blip of pop culture but people have been unloading IW Thanos for less than retail for a while now. I don't know if the demand is really there, but hopefully.

Looks good. Too bad they went cheap with the doll hair instead of sculpted

Back