In-famous Space Wizard 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh... yeah, I see I can literally drive over to them and save the shipping. But they have this for $200... hmmmmmm.....
Take as long as you'd like to decide...

7B99.gif

So my Ebony Maw arrived at my local post office (2 miles away) yesterday afternoon, meaning it should be out for delivery today. I just checked the tracking and the good old USPS sent it to another post office @20 miles away, who in turn sent it to the Detroit Distribution Center (@50 miles away) to (I hope) redirect it back to me. So now I'm looking at delivery on Monday. Sometimes you just have to shake your head and laugh at the incompetence...:slap

OK, I guess I need to retract my previous post. Despite taking my Ebony Maw on an unnecessary trip to downtown Detroit, USPS managed to deliver it today after all. Here's a quick phone pic. He looks fabulous, but he has little in the way of articulation. The head can rotate but that's it. As the reviews have indicated, the rubbery tunic material is rather restrictive and bunches in the waist area. Pants are rubbery as well which made it a bit difficult to pull them down to eliminate bunching above the boots (but it can be done). Fortunately he was almost always standing erect in IW & Endgame, because that's pretty much the only pose he can do well. I was hoping to put him in his nonchalant, one arm behind his back pose but even that proved beyond his reach. Still, a worthwhile and welcome addition to my Marvel collection.

ebony maw_2.jpeg

Yep, Kit also sent me the link to the 2nd Batch PO!

But fortunately I got lucky and just secured one this morning from this first batch! I actually got it yesterday but the payment link wasn't working and they sent me another link this morning. Finger's crossed the order sticks this time.

Yep, Kit also sent me the link to the 2nd Batch PO!

But fortunately I got lucky and just secured one this morning from this first batch! I actually got it yesterday but the payment link wasn't working and they sent me another link this morning. Finger's crossed the order sticks this time.
That good to hear! So yours is coming from OSK, correct? Any idea who One Sixth Corner is & where they are located? Never heard of them before Magnusstewardson's post. Their website & Facebook page's "About Us" description seems purposely vague.

That good to hear! So yours is coming from OSK, correct? Any idea who One Sixth Corner is & where they are located? Never heard of them before Magnusstewardson's post. Their website & Facebook page's "About Us" description seems purposely vague.

No, I got my "Space Wizard" through GianToy. I had ordered from them originally but they over-sold and canceled my order, so I asked if they had any left after credit card failures to please contact me... and yesterday they contacted me that they had one left, so I grabbed it. They were really great, even gave me an additional $10 discount for the previous cancellation.

I thought Mags meant OSK. I don;t know the One Sixth Corner he's talking about. But Kit has the Batch 2 PO up as well.

I was pretty sure that In-Famous would make some more considering how fast this one sold out.

That bears well for something as huge as Cull Obsidian. Would hate to get 3 Black Order guys and not the Big One.

No, I got my "Space Wizard" through GianToy. I had ordered from them originally but they over-sold and canceled my order, so I asked if they had any left after credit card failures to please contact me... and yesterday they contacted me that they had one left, so I grabbed it. They were really great, even gave me an additional $10 discount for the previous cancellation.

I thought Mags meant OSK. I don;t know the One Sixth Corner he's talking about. But Kit has the Batch 2 PO up as well.

I was pretty sure that In-Famous would make some more considering how fast this one sold out.

That bears well for something as huge as Cull Obsidian. Would hate to get 3 Black Order guys and not the Big One.
Nice that you won't have to wait for a 2nd batch, not that In-Famous is likely to take long to churn them out. Then again, with the pandemic's potential to wreak havoc on international shipping again one never knows. Crossbones and this were my first orders with Giantoy. I must say I've been impressed with them. Communication, packaging and shipment timing have all been top-notch, and like OSK, AE and PCZ they give you rewards - and you don't have to wait forever for them to become available! I won't hesitate to order from them again in the future.

Yeah, they were great. They only respond at like 2am my time (Los Angeles) so you lose a day between every message but I won't hesitate to order from them again either. Great communication.

How long did their shipping take to you?

Yeah, they were great. They only respond at like 2am my time (Los Angeles) so you lose a day between every message but I won't hesitate to order from them again either. Great communication.

How long did their shipping take to you?
15 days for Crossbones, 14 for Ebony Maw. But if you don’t count how long they sat at Giantoy before 4px picked them up it was 11 and 8 respectively.

Oh wow, that's pretty fast. I forget where you are but hopefully I'll get them in close to that time. Being the weekend, I don't expect them to ship until Monday at best.

Oh wow, that's pretty fast. I forget where you are but hopefully I'll get them in close to that time. Being the weekend, I don't expect them to ship until Monday at best.
I'm about an hour west of Detroit. My HK shipments usually fly direct to O'Hare in Chicago and they usually clear Customs in short order. I'm assuming they don't handle quite the same volume in Chicago as they do on the West Coast. :lol

Back