In-famous Space Wizard 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jost ordered today. hopefully have it in 2 or 3 weeks. I would like to see it next to Dr. Strange but if its too short I'll just have him on a flight stand.

This came out fast. I can't wait to see more pictures.
B307E07B-5CA0-4D6F-A5BB-190F0F9D1F3A.jpeg

Turned out pretty good :)

Very pleased with how this turned out. Suit materials and tailoring look quite good. Seems like it was bunching up a bit at the waist in back but hopefully that can be smoothed out (I think his demonstrating the range of articulation was the culprit).

I'm a bit torn about the possibility of In-Famous making the rest of the Black Order - I barely have room to add Ebony Maw! :lol

Yeah, at the moment I don't even have Thanos let alone anyone from Infinity War or Endgame... but I just couldn't pass on my favorite baddie from IW.

I think Ebony Maw may just have to stand alone with Avengers Loki and my eventual Vulture. An off trio indeed, but pretty cool looking villains.

Unfortunately, I'm now tempted to get Armored Thanos as an accessory for my Ebony Maw. :slap

Yeah, at the moment I don't even have Thanos let alone anyone from Infinity War or Endgame... but I just couldn't pass on my favorite baddie from IW.

I think Ebony Maw may just have to stand alone with Avengers Loki and my eventual Vulture. An off trio indeed, but pretty cool looking villains.

Unfortunately, I'm now tempted to get Armored Thanos as an accessory for my Ebony Maw. :slap
That's a rather large accessory. Maybe you should get a Nebula too and then have Joost make a diorama of the room where they had her strung up and were downloading her memories & torturing her. :lol

FYI, speaking of Vulture - Joost mentioned on Facebook that the cut-off for orders will probably be a little over a month from now (2 months max). He also posted the latest (likely final) version of the fur collar. I'll post it in that thread.

I'd love that!

I'll have to reach out to Joost then and place my order for Vulture. What is the delivery date now for Vulture?
The first batch (per his 8/4 video that consists of all orders placed prior to Jan 2020) should ship by the end of September. He estimated another 12 weeks for the remaining orders placed from Jan 2020 up to the present. So an order placed today might ship by the end of this calendar year.

Maw looks absolutely fantastic! I am so impressed with how he turned out. These third party companies are a life saver for MCU collectors. If only a company would tackle my grail in Yellowjacket…
Alas, I think this will be one of those third party figs that when it sells out, it will become highly sort after and expensive as all hell. Get in now ppl!

The first batch (per his 8/4 video that consists of all orders placed prior to Jan 2020) should ship by the end of September. He estimated another 12 weeks for the remaining orders placed from Jan 2020 up to the present. So an order placed today might ship by the end of this calendar year.

When will yours ship?

I would think he'd be last. Massive figure. I could see them making Proxima and Corvus before him just to lock people in with simpler figures. Not sure if they'd go Proxima or Corvus next though...

Well, I ordered it in September 2019 (can't recall if it was Day 1 but it was close lol) so I should be in the first batch.

AWESOME!!!! I can't wait for your review.

I wonder how that massive box will survive the shipping? At least its not "throwable"... but looks to make a nice 'support box' for a lot of other weight... like a FedEx employee's ass during lunch. *bites nails*

Last edited:
I would think he'd be last. Massive figure. I could see them making Proxima and Corvus before him just to lock people in with simpler figures. Not sure if they'd go Proxima or Corvus next though...
I vote for Proxima - she'll look good with my IW Black Widow. Of course then I'll want an Okoye too. And Corvus would look good with IW Cap and Vision. It never ends. :lol

AWESOME!!!! I can't wait for your review.

I wonder how that massive box will survive the shipping? At least its now "throwable"... but looks to make a nice 'support box' for a lot of other weight... like a FedEx employee's ass during lunch. *bites nails*
Thanks for raising my anxiety level. Now I'll probably need a few Xanax when I get my shipment notification. :lol

Back