In-famous Space Wizard 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so relieved the height is correct, it was my only concern really. Now I'm rethinking my moducase display to have this with Dr. Strange. Really need Wong now.

He looks good with Strange. How does he look with Thanos?

What a cool looking figure. The only member of the Black Order that was memorable and worth owning. I would say a must have for anyone with a IW/EG Thanos..

A7A13B82-0657-4A8D-8401-ED7C5699D75E.jpeg

Finally Thanos doesn’t fight alone!

word of caution to all: I scraped part of his plasticky outfit when trying to pose one hand behind the back… it’s actually quite fragile..

I think I’m ultimately going to pass on him. Hearing his shirt is too tight to let him pose his arms behind his back is really disappointing. Without him I won’t be getting the rest of the Black Order either. Probably for the best as I plan on going all in on whatever Spidey villains HT and the third parties throw as us for NWH.

Yep those too. Spidey and Batman villains have always been my favorite so I’m happy seeing more of them (potentiallly) happening now. Still hoping for more than just King Shark out of the Suicide Squad too. The Black Order is a nice change from countless Iron Mans and Captain Americas but after GiantToy canceled my order too for that original batch that gave me pause how much I really wanted Squidward. I’ll probably have some level of regret once the Order is complete and standing next to Thanos but I’ve even narrowed my Endgame figures down to just the big three and Thanos. I’d quickly snowball if I start picking up more :lol

I think I’m ultimately going to pass on him. Hearing his shirt is too tight to let him pose his arms behind his back is really disappointing. Without him I won’t be getting the rest of the Black Order either. Probably for the best as I plan on going all in on whatever Spidey villains HT and the third parties throw as us for NWH.
His arms can go behind his back. Justin poses him that way, as well as on one knee holding the tesseract in his video.

His arms can go behind his back. Justin poses him that way, as well as on one knee holding the tesseract in his video.
Hmmm, I'm going to have to try that again with mine. I'm guessing that I was bending the elbow at the top of the double jointed elbow as opposed to the bottom, limiting the reach. It wouldn't be the first time I've forgotten to do that with a figure. I don't have elbows like that, so I often forget to check if figures do. :lol
It was surprising to see Justin be so aggressive posing him - he's usually quite conservative doing so compared to me, but not in this case lol...

Very interesting to know that In-Famous is actually Toys Era.
There was speculation about that (the packaging/foam inserts look identical but that's hardly proof positive) but Justin's the first one to state it as fact. Curious how he knows & why Toys Era is using this name. Maybe it's a way to protect themselves from a potential lawsuit?

Last edited:
Hmmm, I'm going to have to try that again with mine. I'm guessing that I was bending the elbow at the top of the double jointed elbow as opposed to the bottom, limiting the reach. It wouldn't be the first time I've forgotten to do that with a figure. I don't have elbows like that, so I often forget to check if figures do. :lol
It was surprising to see Justin be so aggressive posing him - he's usually quite conservative doing so compared to me, but not in this case lol...

There was speculation about that (the packaging/foam inserts look identical but that's hardly proof positive) but Justin's the first one to state it as fact. Curious how he knows & why Toys Era is using this name. Maybe it's a way to protect themselves from a potential lawsuit?
Yeah I think the unbelievably cheap price tag makes him a bit more confident with posing. I totally understand that viewpoint. Its probably why I havent even opened maybe 30 hot toys figures at all.

He actually has a bicep swivel not elbow

Back