1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, does sort of look like my kitbash from 5 years ago, that I was never happy with. I would have much preferred Iminime put together a $400 one on their own of a higher quality with their personal touch. Still, this is probably about as good as what we'll see from Sideshow :(

Sideshow blows this out of the water by far....I know Sideshow gets ripped on,but this Iminime doesn't compare

Highly inaccurate figure clothes are wrong and what's with the weathering way too much blood on him to be aod

Sideshow blows this out of the water by far....I know Sideshow gets ripped on,but this Iminime doesn't compare
Yeah, but you're going on the prototype. Lest we forget what final production figures can look like from SSC, I would refer you to Nathan Drake and Snake Plisskin.

Yeah, but you're going on the prototype. Lest we forget what final production figures can look like from SSC, I would refer you to Nathan Drake and Snake Plisskin.

Then I would refer you to the temple of doom Indiana jones figure, it's pretty impressive

true,BUT Sideshow will still have this beat even in production form

Really shaky output from this NSC group (this figure and the ID4 Will Smith), with iminime and elvis providing input, you'd assume it would come out looking fantastic. And at the $200-ish price point floated earlier, for a figure built on a standard OEM body like that, it just makes me shake my head.

Well you can have all the great input in the world, but execution is easier said than done. Look at Shrunken Head Studios and their debacle with the Creepshow figure.

More pics....The head sculpt looks good and maybe the accessories,but the outfit needs improved.Forget all the blood too

13062450_1712231579027072_5354025050779885559_n.jpg13076658_1712231542360409_4193058143358620796_n.jpg

I like the shape of the saw better. What it lacks in the finer details, it makes up for in a more accurate overall shape (I think the sideshow one looks too blocky and squared off). I also kind of like the head better.

Overall I don't think it is as bad as some are saying. However, I won't be cancelling my sideshow pre-order either.

I would be interested in the "medieval" version for sure (assuming it is still coming).

I'm assuming Iminime's involvement in this is the head sculpt and some/all of the accessories, so they did their job well, but the overall package doesn't really stand up to today's standards for a $200+ mass produced figure. Most of us understand the limitations of custom producers and that's why we overlook things like generic bodies and mismatches in the tone between the head and body, but those aren't things you'd expect to see from a company with mass producing/factory resources.

I thought this would be more army of darkness this just seems like they are doing evil dead 2 without a license

I'm assuming Iminime's involvement in this is the head sculpt and some/all of the accessories, so they did their job well, but the overall package doesn't really stand up to today's standards for a $200+ mass produced figure. Most of us understand the limitations of custom producers and that's why we overlook things like generic bodies and mismatches in the tone between the head and body, but those aren't things you'd expect to see from a company with mass producing/factory resources.

:exactly: :exactly:

Yeah, the head is fine. But the outfit is sloppy, and so is the body choice.

I hope that headsculpt isn't impossible to find loose.
It's the only part of this that I want.
I think it mixed with the sideshow accessories & clothing would make a pretty decent looking Ash.
YZhZGEr.jpg

Last edited:
Back