1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO they would have been better going for the Medieval version first. No issues with exposed body and it would be different to the SS version so more people may buy both.

yup, just give us the medieval version..

Still hoping at least we get a change to buy at least the headsculpt.

For me the best Bruce likeness I have seen.

So something bizarre happened today - They finally put it up for sale however the ebay has 0 feed back and the figure isn't that great sadly :/

https://www.ebay.com.hk/itm/142767886452
https://www.ebay.com.hk/itm/142767902636

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 15.13.14.jpg

A.jpg
j.jpg
kl.jpg
m,m,.jpg
n.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, at first when I just saw some smaller pictures it looked decent... the traveler version (not the Chainsaw which looks bad). But $200 is way too much; at $150 I'd be interested... but even then I'd still probably just stick with my custom version.

Man, the more I look at it... the more I'm definitely just going to stick with my custom. Its such a clunky looking figure, what a disappointment.

Considering the fact that I'd have to waste $100 on each to make them look hi-end... Just cut the price in half and I'll get both.

They missed the boat on this one, and with this level of execution, it's probably for the best. Tailoring, paint, apparent plastic quality. . .ugh. Makes the old SSC one from the mid-2000s look favorable in comparison. SSC's ED2 has come and gone since this was first announced, and blows it way the hell out of the water. Had Iminime done a $400-500 custom 3-4 years ago, I would have been all over it. But the SSC one is so great. Army of Darkness variations could be nice, but I'm not very motivated to get anything else Ash-related at this point.

As much as I don't think this looks good, like at all, I still think it looks better than the old SSC AoD Ash. I wouldn't mind getting it to replace that one, but only for maybe half the price.

Sideshow's Ash is the best Ash on the Market to date...better than Beto too! Wouldn't mind a nice AOD Medieval Ash, not sure this NSC one cuts it

Sideshow's Ash is the best Ash on the Market to date...better than Beto too!
Yeah, I've been hot and cold with SSC's stuff over the years, but this is definitely a bright spot in their recent output of figures. Not sure Hot Toys or Blitzway could have done much better.

Yeah, I've been hot and cold with SSC's stuff over the years, but this is definitely a bright spot in their recent output of figures. Not sure Hot Toys or Blitzway could have done much better.

And he came with a ton of stuff... $240 hurts, but it's bearable when you get a Necronomicon, possessed hand and Henrietta head. This figure just pales in comparison. I'd buy the head if I could find it on the cheap, but the rest doesn't look better than what you could kitbash together from the old sideshow figure.

Back