1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was about to give up hope when today I received a message saying expect info and sample soon! :yes:
From what I know they were tweaking size's of the chainsaw's and sort pieces out from what I've been told.

I also spoke with them a while back about set's and they originally planned on using the same sculpt but now they are having a new sculpt made for the other set's.:hi5:
Maybe we should change the thread name because technically it's not iminime, I feel the company needs help getting their name out there.

What company is doing them?

I was about to give up hope when today I received a message saying expect info and sample soon!

wtf-gif-1.gif

Issues are with blood. Sorry forgot to update. Been told factory couldn't get the blood right.

Hey Guy's,
I am a member and an ADMIN over on OSR(one sixth republic) on FACEBOOK. I done or really tried to do business with a JON TILSON, his name on SIDESHOW FREAKS is ..........JEEPINDUDE".......I bout a deadite ash figure from him with beto head, and a banner body. This as close to a month ago. He has deleted his acct. with OSR, no need really as he is banned for life. I cannot message him as he has me blocked. My last post to him was "i never got the tracking info". So one month, no communication, delete of acct. and blocking me, it is safe to say he is ripping me off. I did pay as a gift, a few people vouched for him, still no excuse, but he did seem like a stand up guy, well he really is a spineless nothing, my fault for trusting him. He seen a great chance to rip me off and took it. I have been a member on here for 6 years with a stand up reputation, I have done business with all the well known customizers, and dozens and dozens of other members here. PLEASE heed this warning. These types rarely ever scam and ripoff just once. He has got me for about $400+ .....here are some pics of the items. Please spread the word about this JEEPINDUDE, AKA, REAL NAME JON TILSON.......the ripoff scammer......anybody has info. they can help with please send me a message, all info. will be 100% confidential. THANKS TO MY FELLOW COLLECTING MEMBERS....

Hey Guy's,
I am a member and an ADMIN over on OSR(one sixth republic) on FACEBOOK. I done or really tried to do business with a JON TILSON, his name on SIDESHOW FREAKS is ..........JEEPINDUDE".......I bout a deadite ash figure from him with beto head, and a banner body. This as close to a month ago. He has deleted his acct. with OSR, no need really as he is banned for life. I cannot message him as he has me blocked. My last post to him was "i never got the tracking info". So one month, no communication, delete of acct. and blocking me, it is safe to say he is ripping me off. I did pay as a gift, a few people vouched for him, still no excuse, but he did seem like a stand up guy, well he really is a spineless nothing, my fault for trusting him. He seen a great chance to rip me off and took it. I have been a member on here for 6 years with a stand up reputation, I have done business with all the well known customizers, and dozens and dozens of other members here. PLEASE heed this warning. These types rarely ever scam and ripoff just once. He has got me for about $400+ .....here are some pics of the items. Please spread the word about this JEEPINDUDE, AKA, REAL NAME JON TILSON.......the ripoff scammer......anybody has info. they can help with please send me a message, all info. will be 100% confidential. THANKS TO MY FELLOW COLLECTING MEMBERS....

I know of some scammers and shady folks over here too...

Hey Guy's,

Sorry to hear it Marty :mad:

I'm assuming that you didn't pay as goods then, huh?

Surprised nobody has posted this...Factory sample revealed yesterday and I can't say I'm impressed at all.It looks like a cheap custom.Head sculpt doesn't look too bad,but I need to see more.I think Sideshow wins with theirs by far! They are also calling this Army of Darkness Ash

13055711_1711592165757680_5953044787254886731_o.jpg

Pic doesn't look that bad I actually quite like at least theres another ash on the market especially for kit bashing :)

The shirt is off is my only major gripe... maybe include a non weathered shirt also.
I really like how they ended up making the sculpt neckless so the it could be added to a muscle body.

Last edited:
The shirt is the worst part of the figure.Needs more battle damage...They are supposed to be doing a medieval Ash in which that one has more of my interest

Yeah, does sort of look like my kitbash from 5 years ago, that I was never happy with. I would have much preferred Iminime put together a $400 one on their own of a higher quality with their personal touch. Still, this is probably about as good as what we'll see from Sideshow :(

The realities of 1/6 commerce don't always mesh with initial expectations. If you want high quality, there are only a few ways for it to work out really well. Hot Toys, Enterbay, Blitzway, a few smaller producers like VTS, or smallish run custom work by trained craftsmen like Iminime/Rainman.

Back