Iminime 1/6 Scale ID4 (Independence Day) Figure(s?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 ID4 and Army f Darkness figures

Seems like these should be given their own threads, in different sections (one is a horror/comedy, the other ****** action/sci-fi). --edit: I changed the thread to focus on the Independence Day news, since we're in the general section already, and created a new thread for the Army of Darkness/Evil Dead in horror--

Last edited:
Please tell me they are making the president, I don't even know the character name and I don't even care for this film but I want a Bill Pullman sculpt so I can finally create... LONE STARR! Then I can proudly display him with my Dark Helmet for this scene!

tumblr_mm8i3ckDJi1rhlncqo1_400.gif

Haven't watched the film in a long, long time and i'm not even sure if it'll still hold up; but regardless it was a big part of my childhood so i'll be keeping tabs on this with a keen eye.

I'm only interested if the president comes with a voice function to deliver the greatest speech ever (narrowly edging out Guile's speech in SF:TM).

I'm only interested if the president comes with a voice function to deliver the greatest speech ever (narrowly edging out Guile's speech in SF:TM).

I love that speech too. I hope they use it in the trailers of ID:4 2 and/or 3. I'll be picking him for sure if they make him. Kinda random figure but one of my favorite movie moments, so who cares :lol

LOL. Easiest kit bash ever. Can't imagine anyone really feeling the need to buy this. Find a bootleg Smith head and a flight suit.......:cuckoo:

Please tell me they are making the president, I don't even know the character name and I don't even care for this film but I want a Bill Pullman sculpt so I can finally create... LONE STARR! Then I can proudly display him with my Dark Helmet for this scene!

tumblr_mm8i3ckDJi1rhlncqo1_400.gif

I'm right there with ya!

Back