1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm torn on if I should pre order this $185 + $55 delivery.
I've only found 1 place that has this for pre order so far.... anyone know of any other place's to pre order him?

This is now pre-sold out at the only place you can order it from. I guess Sideshow EDII Ash it is.

I think you guys are right, worth holding out it seems odd that they haven't really promoted their work or even mentioned where you can buy it. Waiting to see sideshow ash in hand before ordering that.

They posted December 27th with a picture of the gun and body.

"Start mass production just after Chinese New Years holiday and will be finished on around May."

I was speaking to the guy in charge and were talking about the sets they are close to putting this up for PO so won't be long they've had to reprint a few pieces for sizing.

I guess it's a waiting game.....I'd happily buy theirs just for support.

Thank you all for answering ;-)
Appreciated!

So I guess it won't hurt being a little bit extra patient and hope this gets a release later this year.
My favourite Ash sculpt from all I have seen.

Since the SSC version came out, and came out so well, there's probably not much of a market for something like this, that is not likely to hold up very well in comparison. And this was first announced 3 years ago, so. . .I don't see it. Would have been better off as a regular Iminime release at that time.

Since the SSC version came out, and came out so well, there's probably not much of a market for something like this, that is not likely to hold up very well in comparison. And this was first announced 3 years ago, so. . .I don't see it. Would have been better off as a regular Iminime release at that time.

Yeah, I have the SSC Ash. It is a pretty great figure. This Iminime scupt looked great. Would have liked to have this one too.

Any news on this?

tumblr_mnerqizAFK1qjqq1io1_500.gif

IMO they would have been better going for the Medieval version first. No issues with exposed body and it would be different to the SS version so more people may buy both.

Back