IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FdAkK7G.jpg

Just posted on https://www.comicbookmovie.com/iron_man/news/?a=74770

:clap:clap
:yess::yess:

THAT ARMOR IS SICK LOOKING. There is is nothing not great about that.

( open wallet and begs HT to take $300 out ) :horror:wave

Honestly, all these suits look amazing (aside from the concept HB) but I'm honestly curious as too which one HT will be making into MMS. They created the Powerpose line to focus on the many suits of IM3 so I'm not surprised if these will be part of that line alone.

But say they did make it into MMS..

Mark 42: $250
War Machine: $250
Iron Patriot: $250
HulkBuster: $400+
Deep Space: $230 (Won't have many accessories)
New Mr Bulky: $250

I have never hoped I was more wrong than now..

Honestly, all these suits look amazing (aside from the concept HB) but I'm honestly curious as too which one HT will be making into MMS. They created the Powerpose line to focus on the many suits of IM3 so I'm not surprised if these will be part of that line alone.

Are you kidding? I hope you're right! I think the actual prices will unfortunately be at least $25 to $50 more than what you quoted.

Are you kidding? I hope you're right! I think the actual prices will unfortunately be at least $25 to $50 more than what you quoted.

I mean yes, my inner IM collector demon is hoping I'm right because it would be quite amazing to see these in MMS form but my wallet comes around and slaps me on the face. I really don't mind if they release them all at a timely matter. But hey, it's HT we're talking about. :impatient:

I think this armor is called THE Heart Breaker Armor. I saw a review of Ultimate Showdown from Lego that has this figure.

FdAkK7G.jpg

Just posted on https://www.comicbookmovie.com/iron_man/news/?a=74770

edit: i wonder if that could be related to this guy
original.jpg

That is an instant buy if HT produces a MMS. :hi5:

Great list... But I'll go broke! :thud:

184048_435781956496380_1779929700_n.jpg

now this get me excited :yess:

Sweet, at least now there is more hope a 1/6 deep space suite will be made by hot toys, at least im hoping cause that seems to be my fav. so far besides 42 and iron patriot, but who am i kidding, i want them ALL!!!!

Back