IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am i the only one who cant see the deep space suit in that pic? But poster looks beyond awesome

Iron Patriot is the only thing that interests me from this line.

These things aren't Pokemon, catching them all will send you to the poor house

Indeed it will :monkey2

Might just pick out two suits and that's it. Will cost way too much to get them all. If they at least space the suits out nicely it won't be so bad but I see them releasing these 1/2 months apart.

Iron Patriot is the only thing that interests me from this line.

These things aren't Pokemon, catching them all will send you to the poor house

url

Last edited:
Indeed it will :monkey2

Might just pick out two suits and that's it. Will cost way too much to get them all. If they at least space the suits out nicely it won't be so bad but I see them releasing these 1/2 months apart.

I'll probably just get Patriot and Mark 42 as sure buys for me but anything else will depend on the film

Not digging the new War Machine suit?

I am...but I like the patriot colour scheme more

gives more variety to the Iron Man collection that I will eventually have (a couple of red and golds, IM2 War Machine, Mark 42 (a mainly gold suit) and Iron Patriot)

I am...but I like the patriot colour scheme more

gives more variety to the Iron Man collection that I will eventually have (a couple of red and golds, IM2 War Machine, Mark 42 (a mainly gold suit) and Iron Patriot)

I got cha. I, unfortunately, have to have them all. It would stick out like a sore thumb on my shelf knowing I'm missing one.

But, who knows, come 2014, I may be priced out of this hobby.

Not digging the new War Machine suit?

I think for those who have the original War Machine will be going for the Iron Patriot instead. The new WM is basically the same but they made it slimmer. The great thing about the old WM is they added bulk to it and made it look likes different suit.

Last edited:
WOW that poster is AWESOME!!

I'm curious to see exactly how many Iron Man figures they actually make - MMS vs. Power Pose. At least the PP figures make them (a little) more affordable. I know they're not popular yet, but it is an option anyway.

that is just awesome, really can't wait for the MMS reveal of the mark 42 armor

Wow..one of the few posters in the recent years that have actually wowed me.

Very excited for this movie.

All I want from the MMS line is the 42, Iron Patriot, and possibly Space Armor. All depends on what else is shown or has some action.

The space armour is looking very cool, a few of those armours in the background also match up with some of the suits in the hall of armour in the first post.

Here's what I've think will be a MMS.

Mark 42: Main suit. Obviously will be a MMS

War Machine: Main suit as well, will have a fight scene side by side with Mark 42

Iron Patriot: Already shown in the trailer before the regular WM, will get a MMS version, might not come out right away

Heartbreaker: It's been rumored that Tony will be using the suit in the final battle, it's said that he can take apart his other suits and combine them, if you look at the Heartbreaker, you see white parts, guessing he got those parts from his Deep space **** and combined it with his 42. Seeing as it will be his final fight scene suit, I imagine HT will make it into a MMS figure

Deep Space: 50/50 chance we will get this one. I don't think it will have a huge scene or part, aside from the final credit scene of seeing it fly.

Back