IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the important question is can hot toys make an iron man suit that can do the ground punch pose.

thus...POWER POSEEEEEEE!

while Hot Toys are doing this
tumblr_m1q7k2dCsX1qii6tmo1_500.gif

2elcyfl.jpg

This was on Superherohype's forums this morning and i'm not sure if it's official movie artwork or not but it does have the pincer suit in the background as well as a few others, so now this suit is here, also in the hall of armour picture and has a figure from Toyfair.

343rqdl.jpg

PI are doing armors from the movie and if you look at the silhouettes in the back ground, claw hands is the 3rd last one, so it looks like it's in the movie.
webbanner.jpg

Seen a bunch of IM3 Hasbro toys in Target and Meijer already. The 12" deluxe figure of the new MK42 doesn't look too bad.

Not digging the hunch back design but WOW :thud: really digging the deep space design. I hope they make that a MMS and not a powerhouse only. A white 1/6 scale IM figure would be a nice change.

Theory about deepspace armor inclusions...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Theory about deepspace armor inclusions...

Spoiler Spoiler:
That has been rumored for a while now that at the end of the movie he uses the deep space suit to go out to space.

Knowing Marvel, this will probably will a after credit scene with him flying toward the camera in space with the suit like that concept picture shown.

It would also fit in with Iron Man joining the guardians in the comic book, with Iron Man being Marvels most lucrative franchise they could use its popularity to boost The Guardians of the Galaxy film in the eyes of the general public.

It would also fit in with Iron Man joining the guardians in the comic book, with Iron Man being Marvels most lucrative franchise they could use its popularity to boost The Guardians of the Galaxy film in the eyes of the general public.

I have NO doubt thats what it is. In fact I suspect RDJ's role in the movie will be smallish. He may not have any scenes outside the armor... which would make RDJ involvement less time consuming for him. RDJs Ironman gets the 'regular' joe in the seats to a movie they mightve not connected to the marvel universe.

Found it on the Marvel Digital Comic store. Thanks!

Lazy sorry. I did not see the person who was the OP on the comic post. I want to thank him for posting and sending me the link. I was able to download them and movie them to my Kindle.

Gives a great back-story on why he was not in NY also.

I keep thinking. We keep seeing all these suit. But how many can they really show in two hours? Me I have no real plans on buying but one WM (I hope they make the gray one), Mark42 and Pepper's if they make her. Other then that. Top it off. I am running out of room on my IM wall.

I keep thinking. We keep seeing all these suit. But how many can they really show in two hours? Me I have no real plans on buying but one WM (I hope they make the gray one), Mark42 and Pepper's if they make her. Other then that. Top it off. I am running out of room on my IM wall.

Here's how I see it. Since you read the comics, there was a page where he shows WM (forgot his name :cuckoo:) his army of IM.

I think that's what will happen. We get a couple of seconds of his showing off his hall of suits and that's it. The main focus will be 42, WM, IP, and deep space at the end.

That's why HT is making the other suits for power pose and the main ones in MMS version.

Here's how I see it. Since you read the comics, there was a page where he shows WM (forgot his name :cuckoo:) his army of IM.

I think that's what will happen. We get a couple of seconds of his showing off his hall of suits and that's it. The main focus will be 42, WM, IP, and deep space at the end.

That's why HT is making the other suits for power pose and the main ones in MMS version.

Well we only have two more months (ok, a little over) till it comes out.

These might add more weight to the deep space suit possibly appearing and also some form of Hulkbuster.

4sb4hg.jpg

2i8d9h2.jpg

Source: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=74641

Space one looks cool, Hulk buster is just alright

It would also fit in with Iron Man joining the guardians in the comic book

Don't remind me. He has no place on that team.

with Iron Man being Marvels most lucrative franchise

Second most lucrative ;)

Back