IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These might add more weight to the deep space suit possibly appearing and also some form of Hulkbuster.

4sb4hg.jpg

2i8d9h2.jpg

Source: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=74641

That deep space IM is sweet! I definitely buy a MMS figure if HT were to make one. The Hulk Buster needs a little work. Just not as impressive as the Monger design.

Agreed, the deep space suit looks cool, for some reason it reminds me of the Halo EVA Spartan. The Hulk Buster, I'm hoping is concept art because it looks like they put that together in a rush making it seem like the top portion is heavier than the rest, resulting in him slouched over.

I've heard good things on twitter from people who have seen the new trailer. The hulkbuster is apparently awesome :)

It'll be up there for sure. It'd be difficult to pass on a Hulk Buster but hope it looks less awkward than the concept art. I initially thought I could pass on the Iron Monger, too, though, and the scale, detail and design finally won me over, so we'll see.

In regards to the deep space armour... that gold still really bugs me. I'd much prefer a black & white Iron Man.

It'll be up there for sure. It'd be difficult to pass on a Hulk Buster but hope it looks less awkward than the concept art. I initially thought I could pass on the Iron Monger, too, though, and the scale, detail and design finally won me over, so we'll see.

In regards to the deep space armour... that gold still really bugs me. I'd much prefer a black & white Iron Man.

There is hardly any gold on it though. The only gold you REALLY notice is his face plate. Other than that, it's really just minor gold detail lining here and there.

There is hardly any gold on it though. The only gold you REALLY notice is his face plate. Other than that, it's really just minor gold detail lining here and there.
Lol, yep, and it bugs me. As an example, I liked the regular War Machine quite a lot, but it only became 'must have' for me when I saw the Special Version. I really like the simplicity of white/black and that figure nailed it, IMO. Adding the gold, even for accent, just seems too fussy to me. Still a great looking design, mind, just I doubt I'll be picking it up.

Whoah whoah wait...what new trailer?
I assumed they were talking about a trailer that played before a current movie, but might be wrong about that.

Will probably cost as much as the Iron Monger. :monkey2

I pray that I am wrong.

If so, then Flex Pay for me.... again! :gah:

Haha, I know that bitter feeling but flexpay's handy. Even though many times I could've technically afforded to pay all at once, I just enjoy breaking it up over a few months. I seem to be in the minority on this, though. :S

644641_432100806864458_387172658_n.jpg

Great looking Stealth IM Custom. I REALLY hope we see this armor in IM3 and get an mms. I love the Stealth Armor!

Well, Oz comes out next Friday 3/8. And since both are Disney, it would make sense that the new IM3 trailer would debut with Oz. AND there is supposed to be a new Lone Ranger trailer.....probably will also be with Oz since it's also Disney.

Back