If you could go back to school but with the brain you had now....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny no one mentions how they wished they could tell their Girlfriend or Boyfriend / Parents / Grandparents how much they loved them more after you knew something happened later on.

Meh.. don't get all sappy in a nerd fantasy thread. It never works out.

Wow, this thread, and actually what you guys said, made me remember a lot of things, from 1st girlfriends to graduation.
i don't regret anything about the past, but i miss the the feeling of getting excited for new things, from the 1st kiss, to the things we made just to be the ones we are now.

But if i could go back, having the same mind that i have now, i wouldn't study or do anything it made me waste so much time.

i miss the the feeling of getting excited for new things, from the 1st kiss.

My virginity has grown right back since my split with my ex, heck maybe even since before we separated. When I eventually do get with someone new I expect to it be pretty exciting.

Not unlike this:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY[/ame]

Funny no one mentions how they wished they could tell their Girlfriend or Boyfriend / Parents / Grandparents how much they loved them more after you knew something happened later on.

This isn't so much about living your life over knowing everything you know now, it's more about what you would do over in school or your education to change your life.

^^^^ I've been saying I'll probably kill the next guy I'm with. :lol

Swear to Ween!!! :snake:date

snake-just-ate.jpg

There were a couple of female teachers that I had that were pretty hot and I used to fantasize about them. They unwittingly helped me through puberty.

Now, after learning that it seems that half the female teachers in the world like to have sex with their students, I think I would work that angle.

Having the brain that I have now, I would be mature enough to handle it without serious psychological trauma...win/win.

:monkey3

Meh, teachers you can bang anytime. To fully exploit the situation I'd be working my way through my peers, starting in grade 6.

way ahead of you. i will embrace my fate whatever the outcome may be.

i'd probably end up in jail by the time i reach legal age.

LOLz

Back