Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very excited to get this. Seems video game figures have been coming out in full force. Got Lim's Gunslinger, Asmus Toys DMC3 Dante Lux coming. Now this and soon to preorder Lim's Nate. Hope we get more.

I am beyond excited for these!😃🔥

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221010-143220.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010-143220.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221010-143229.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010-143229.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 0
Very excited to get this. Seems video game figures have been coming out in full force. Got Lim's Gunslinger, Asmus Toys DMC3 Dante Lux coming. Now this and soon to preorder Lim's Nate. Hope we get more.
Gametoys, Asmus toys, Storm Collectibles, Limtoys, Tunshi Studios, Iconiq Studios....

Fans of video games are having a GREAT YEAR.

100% agree still need to get storms MK figures. I'm so happy with how all this is turning out. Hope to see more characters from my other favorite games. Forgot about Master Team.

Forgot about MT...I think I know why. They’re kind of hit or miss for me. And the biggest miss/let down was their RE8’s Chris Redfield.

That's the big thing I can really appreciate about Iconiq! The custom body design. EXCELLENT choice, so I'm sure all the SF characters will be absolutely stunning and accurate!😃😃😃

Forgot about MT...I think I know why. They’re kind of hit or miss for me. And the biggest miss/let down was their RE8’s Chris Redfield.
Forgot to mention them is all. I have their Geralt of Rivia definitely a good figure, but it could have been better. Yeah that Chris was a letdown.

Decided to impulsively order one from BBTS today, so I will probably be like the last person here to get their's! I wonder if they'll continue the SFV path or make any of the new SF6 characters once they get Ken/Akuma/maybe Chun Li out.

Last edited:
I feel like delays are always inevitable and not to take things too literally, but I think yesterday would have been their last day to send out invoices to customers who purchased from them directly if they’re committed to their previous statements. 9/9 they mentioned shipping would begin in 1-2 months, and on IG they mentioned invoices would be given 14 days prior to shipment. I’m excited and hope things are going smoothly for them.

Back