Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some have said they have had their Phicens for 5 plus years and still they show no cracking. Silicone will last years if correctly looked after.

Got a m35, put together a conan bash had him holding the sword two fisted in front of chest, checked it after about a year and it was torn at the elbow, the pose was not very extreme but it was enough, as far as these things go climate and humidity play a role too, they might be silicone of some sort but they aint magic.

I'm also only into SF2 but I will still order this one cause it's the best option out there

Instructions say in TBLeague to change pose every 2 weeks to avoid tears, I will adhere to this for sure

I know next to nothing about Street Fighter outside of the SF2 animated movie, but I liked Ryu. Definitely considering purchasing this figure. His drive to see how strong he can become within his lifetime through rigorous training resonates with me.

I know next to nothing about Street Fighter outside of the SF2 animated movie, but I liked Ryu. Definitely considering purchasing this figure. His drive to see how strong he can become within his lifetime through rigorous training resonates with me.
He's like a more mature Goku but better. Hopefully we will see a official Ken Master announcement soon

He's like a more mature Goku but better. Hopefully we will see a official Ken Master announcement soon
Unlike Goku, Ryu doesn't seem to care about marriage. He just wants to train. I can get behind that. I also have no desire to limit my freedom with marriage. I just want to get my ass to Malaysia one day and do what I want without putting up with toxic people telling me what I can and can't do with MY life. **** my family.

Concept art

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1635247483307.jpg
    FB_IMG_1635247483307.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 71
Sorry for the bump...but Ryu should’ve released or should be releasing soon right?

Does ANYONE have any updates to this?
They posted a pretty good update a few days ago. Says that Ryu is releasing in roughly 1-2 months. Also teased Ken on a Facebook post.

https://iconiqstudios.com/updates?f...NBAQl-nqnP1C7YENsOvanDSWRRiPU-Lv3m2NTpPHZd8pI
kiwi_logo_CE_transparent.png

Update 09.09.2022​

Ryu is in the final stages of production and we will have the very first final figure off the production line with us in the coming weeks. We will post an update to show you all the final quality from production for both the figure and the packaging. Shipping will commence within the next 1-2 months and we will contact all direct customers when their item is ready to ship. We also ensure that all retailers have their figures dispatched at a similar time to ensure that all customers have their figure in hand as soon as possible.

Here are some pictures of the full production, please bear in mind that lighting may not be consistent in the pictures as this is a working environment rather than a photoshoot.

Headsculpt Painting and production:
g6BPthc.jpg
KD7MRUM.jpg
yH7vM1S.jpg
AKdGzxN.jpg
CRX72ag.jpg
6zfsZvS.jpg

They posted a pretty good update a few days ago. Says that Ryu is releasing in roughly 1-2 months. Also teased Ken on a Facebook post.

https://iconiqstudios.com/updates?f...NBAQl-nqnP1C7YENsOvanDSWRRiPU-Lv3m2NTpPHZd8pI
kiwi_logo_CE_transparent.png

Update 09.09.2022​

Ryu is in the final stages of production and we will have the very first final figure off the production line with us in the coming weeks. We will post an update to show you all the final quality from production for both the figure and the packaging. Shipping will commence within the next 1-2 months and we will contact all direct customers when their item is ready to ship. We also ensure that all retailers have their figures dispatched at a similar time to ensure that all customers have their figure in hand as soon as possible.

Here are some pictures of the full production, please bear in mind that lighting may not be consistent in the pictures as this is a working environment rather than a photoshoot.

Headsculpt Painting and production:
g6BPthc.jpg
KD7MRUM.jpg
yH7vM1S.jpg
AKdGzxN.jpg
CRX72ag.jpg
6zfsZvS.jpg
Dude you’re the best!! Thank you!

Oh man it’s getting close! I wish it were shipping out sooner, but...it is what it is.

Gosh, I balked at the price of this when it was announced, but with prices how they are now, this is looking downright reasonable.

Back