Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closed mouth sculpt looks good. Something looks way off with that open mouth sculpt. Looks like a dog with its head sticking out of a car window on the highway. Like the wind is blowing his lips back to show more of his teeth.
Wind effect for Haduken i assume. I think it’s a cool detail.

Nice to see the figures in the wild. I noticed the post mentioned OSK. The same team is packing our stock, so I also imagine a lot of people will have theirs turning up very soon. We are in the process of getting tracking numbers to people, and a number of you will have received tracking emails today. (Drop the numbers into 17 track to follow them across each area).
I won't be checking back in regularly for replies, mainly because I am focusing on getting figures to customers. So if I am not responding it is just because I am busy, not me being rude.

I hope you also love the figure as much as I do. It means a lot to all of us that you are excited about it.

Thanks again

Andy

Nice to see the figures in the wild. I noticed the post mentioned OSK. The same team is packing our stock, so I also imagine a lot of people will have theirs turning up very soon. We are in the process of getting tracking numbers to people, and a number of you will have received tracking emails today. (Drop the numbers into 17 track to follow them across each area).
I won't be checking back in regularly for replies, mainly because I am focusing on getting figures to customers. So if I am not responding it is just because I am busy, not me being rude.

I hope you also love the figure as much as I do. It means a lot to all of us that you are excited about it.

Thanks again

Andy
Just now I received my tracking of the figure from iconiq studios, I have high hopes for this figure! I hope we can order the next figure soon.

I can’t get over how great of a figure this is! That headsculpt is so accurate. Had to reopen him again today lmao.

Attachments

• 3B4AA81F-5699-484B-A49A-FF7A29C524D1.jpeg
    3B4AA81F-5699-484B-A49A-FF7A29C524D1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • A3365132-4132-460F-A6BB-018CA7578258.jpeg
    A3365132-4132-460F-A6BB-018CA7578258.jpeg
    938.9 KB · Views: 1
I can’t get over how great of a figure this is! That headsculpt is so accurate. Had to reopen him again today lmao.
Legit got me praying for Zangief, Mika, Vega, Juri, Cammy and Laura. Bonuses for me would be a Decapre and Menat! The list could go on forever but I don't wanna load it up with words lol. Really hope they go SF6 as well bc those characters are looking so good! And imagine if they were to pick up Tekken or KoF🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I'm half tempted to get the gi dirty to be honest. It's a little too clean...

Chances are they'll pick a couple popular characters and then kill the line, like always. But, if they can squeeze a V specific character out before they move to VI, that'd be great. Will happily have Rashid, Menat or G.

That said, my dream would be instead of game-look (since I don't think modern game look holds up as well as the marketing/story art), I'd LOVE to see them work with Edayan, Nishimura, Akiman, Shinkiro or now Hiroaki to make figures with their designs. Shinkiro is well overdue a line on his look, personally. We've had statics from some (Nishimura), but not articulated, so that'd be cool to see.

I'll settle for third-party headsculpts for this Ryu though, I guess.

I'm half tempted to get the gi dirty to be honest. It's a little too clean...

Chances are they'll pick a couple popular characters and then kill the line, like always. But, if they can squeeze a V specific character out before they move to VI, that'd be great. Will happily have Rashid, Menat or G.

That said, my dream would be instead of game-look (since I don't think modern game look holds up as well as the marketing/story art), I'd LOVE to see them work with Edayan, Nishimura, Akiman, Shinkiro or now Hiroaki to make figures with their designs. Shinkiro is well overdue a line on his look, personally. We've had statics from some (Nishimura), but not articulated, so that'd be cool to see.

I'll settle for third-party headsculpts for this Ryu though, I guess.
I’m sure we’ll get most of the majorly popular ones.

It’s the ones that are the “silver-tier” popular ones I’m most curious about. I’d bet on Chun-li (and get her!) but what about Cammy or Juri? I can easily see Guile, but what about Blanka? Or a really big (and pricey) boy like Sagat or Zangief?

I just wouldn’t hold my breath for El Fuerte or F.A.N.G. anytime soon.

Guile seems a safe bet since they could probably get away with using the Ryu body for him. The girls are more difficult since imo Chun demands a unique body due to her legs, so it's harder to reuse that for other characters, and realistically you kind of have to start with her. You could definitely get away with using the same body across Cammy, Juri, Viper and so on though.

Just to chip in, regarding guile that would be a different body as there are pretty strict guidelines around the body appearance in 1:6, he shares a lot of internal structure with Bison from a design point of view.
All of the mentioned characters are very high on my personal choices, and as always lines depend on sales, but we will make an active effort to do everything possible if the fan demand is there. I also want to get into the bigger figures too, so let's see.

Andy

Unrelated but holding that custom Ryu body made me think about how Iconiq would absolutely kill making some 1/6 saiyans if they ever decided to do some other fighters lmao. They would look so good made by them.

Attachments

• FD8F81E9-020F-4CBB-BF46-5AAE1F66CFC1.png
    FD8F81E9-020F-4CBB-BF46-5AAE1F66CFC1.png
    8.5 MB · Views: 0
  • F716BA76-F203-4ED7-AC14-D2BAD32937EE.png
    F716BA76-F203-4ED7-AC14-D2BAD32937EE.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 62EE1897-F15B-4242-8C2A-24651D9852FA.png
    62EE1897-F15B-4242-8C2A-24651D9852FA.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • EC63706A-FD17-4AB3-8791-6FD70413B226.png
    EC63706A-FD17-4AB3-8791-6FD70413B226.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Unrelated but holding that custom Ryu body made me think about how Iconiq would absolutely kill making some 1/6 saiyans if they ever decided to do some other fighters lmao. They would look so good made by them.
I said that EXACT same thing when I saw Andy showing off the Ryu body. They'd make some very good Saiyans. And even Kengan Ashura or Baki figures. Honestly would love to see how they'd produce an Akuma as well!

I said that EXACT same thing when I saw Andy showing off the Ryu body. They'd make some very good Saiyans. And even Kengan Ashura or Baki figures. Honestly would love to see how they'd produce an Akuma as well!
That would be so insanee. Also legandary Broly would make me cry seeing 🥹

Just to chip in, regarding guile that would be a different body as there are pretty strict guidelines around the body appearance in 1:6, he shares a lot of internal structure with Bison from a design point of view.
All of the mentioned characters are very high on my personal choices, and as always lines depend on sales, but we will make an active effort to do everything possible if the fan demand is there. I also want to get into the bigger figures too, so let's see.

Andy
Im glad to see that you are back on here Andy!!! now bring on Ken masters!!!

Ryu truly looks spectacular! I'm very on the fence about this. I would love to have a 1/6 SF collection but would be bummed if they dropped the line after Ken.
Andy said if they sell well they will keep the line going. And guess what? Ryu is selling well! In fact Ken should sell great too once people realize how amazing ryu was in hand. Which should fund the r&d for next wave of figures

Back