I need help with making a custom blaine from predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the painted face on page 3 looks surprisingly good. Not Enterbay standard but at least as good as any NECA figure you'd get.

Damn you HT for teasing us with just 2 soldiers from P1.

HT needs to make Blaine. And i love the figure in this topic.

They won't, they're done with P1. Chances are even if Billy had sold well they would have just stopped as HT are prone to do. The fact that he didn't sell well makes it extra unlikely we'll see any more.

i thought it sold out? i checked ssc and it says limited edition, not sure how many tho. and if it didnt do that well its because it didnt look like sonny. The same will go for blaine.

i thought it sold out? i checked ssc and it says limited edition, not sure how many tho. and if it didnt do that well its because it didnt look like sonny. The same will go for blaine.

Doubt it. I don't see why Ventura wouldn't give his likeness out. He's already done it a couple of times already. Either HT tried and didn't feel justified paying him what he wanted (though Blaine would've been a better choice than Billy), or they didn't try yet.

They'll be all about the new film now, I very much doubt they'll go back to P1. :(

Hot Toys were probably our last hope. Enterbay seem determined to avoid any 'sure seller' licences, Sideshow are sorry to say just not up to it. NECA won't do it for the 7" range either most likely.

They'll be all about the new film now, I very much doubt they'll go back to P1. :(

Hot Toys were probably our last hope. Enterbay seem determined to avoid any 'sure seller' licences, Sideshow are sorry to say just not up to it. NECA won't do it for the 7" range either most likely.

I wouldn't close the door just yet. I think it goes in cycles. After AVP we got the Lost Predator from P2 and then they jumped to P1. Hell, they're even revisiting the T1 license. I think so long as they haven't yet made it, there's still a chance.

Back