I need help with making a custom blaine from predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobamike

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys,
could someone help a brother out? I need someone to find me the classic mtv logo that is on blaines t-shirt in the movie and format it so I can size it and print it out on my printer on ironon transfer paper so i can complete my custom blaine that I am working on.I believe the logo is white with a black out line.if some one could find this and format it for me I would greatly appreciate it.
thanks,bobamike
here are some pics showing my progress,
seaworld001.jpg

seaworld002.jpg

seaworld003.jpg

Last edited:
google image search, dude. Now all you need to do is 'save picture as' to your computer, resize it, and print it out.

As a finder's fee, I want you to print me one too. I'll pay the shipping.

mtv-logo.jpg

sweet! thanks silentsurfer.I will send you one dont worry about the shipping.it might be a wek or two before I get around to it but I will hook you up.

sweet! I shrunk it down to the right size,but its gonna need some cleaning up.so cool if you get it done before me thanks.I also have to pick up the correct iron on paper too.what I have wont show up on dark material.I am working on doing some alien marines patches to sometime soon.I have the patches on my computer just got to get around to doing some test runs

I cant wait either.he is about 75% of the way done.mostly painting is all I need to do now and dye the tank top black and play around with the iron on thing and rig up the minigun to the pack.but so far he is looking pretty sharp.I used the lonnie head on a billy body.and I modified the head to fit the long neck of billy.I will take some pics soon and post my progress.right now things are going alittle slow due to other projects and comittments.

This could be an awesome project! Keep us updated.

BTW isn't his name Blain?

Last edited:
Wow man that looks awesome so far. That face sculpt looks pretty damn good to me, and the T-shirt has come out looking excellent :D

Back