I need help with making a custom blaine from predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, let me know if you want me to paint the head for you. I will even do it for free. I'm loving that figure so far, and I wouldn't mind being a part of making it look perfect. I guess I did find the logo already.

I'd love him to have a photoshoot with my Predator 1 figures, especially Billy, with them all tricked out.

thanks guys! I am pretty excited about getting this project done.silentsurfer,I do appreciate the offer,but I think I will be painting this dude up myself.I will be sending you the iron on decal as I said I would,I do have a project down the road I hope to get you to do for me.I will send you a p.m. soon with details.

thanks guys! I am pretty excited about getting this project done.silentsurfer,I do appreciate the offer,but I think I will be painting this dude up myself.I will be sending you the iron on decal as I said I would,I do have a project down the road I hope to get you to do for me.I will send you a p.m. soon with details.

Look forward to it.

heres a few updated shots of my blain,hes almost done.
seaworld019.jpg

seaworld018.jpg

and here is my bishop in progress.
seaworld020.jpg

Well done on that custom it looks great! Do you plan on making the other characters as well?

Well done on that custom it looks great! Do you plan on making the other characters as well?

I have a poncho in the starting phase. and hopefully hottoys will have the others out by the time I get to them,but if not I will start planning them out too.

Oh he definitely looks good...it would be difficult to find a suitable body to convey his mass. The only thing I can think of is to put a jacket on him. That would help add some mass.

His is great! I wanted to do one also, is the head available for purchase? If it is can you provide the info on how to get one?

Oh he definitely looks good...it would be difficult to find a suitable body to convey his mass. The only thing I can think of is to put a jacket on him. That would help add some mass.

yeah,I wanted to put a camo bdu jacket on him,but its hard to find one that will match up to his pants.if anyone knows of a type of bdu jacket that would match up to the hot toys woodland camo pants let me know.

and thanks guys for the complements.

Looks great! I would love to see Mac! Either by you or HT, both excellent standard! 10/10

Back