I am TheClipperKing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheClipperKing

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame="https://youtu.be/hZkt6qm7jsM"]https://youtu.be/hZkt6qm7jsM[/ame]hello guys i'm TheClipperKing and i review 1/6 figures on youtube , please have a look at my stuff , its mainly for adults but you could have a few laughs , and learn what i actually think about the new releases from hot toys and enterbay . if you start viewin now you'll see that i'm in the middle of doing my top 26 figure countdown including introductions from some of the top youtube reviewers around . let me know if you'll be visiting my channel :O) thanks bruvas

Ha ! I actually watched your War Version/ Respect Version Scarface review the other day when I was trying to choose which one to get.
Welcome

I love your reviews, mainly because of the blunt honesty

Particularly when you pointed out the 'huge' issue of Captain America's belt not being straight and then simply moved it with your finger. Very sarcastic and very funny!

:lol

Proactive and humourous, just what this board needs! I like your video (* but very rude, you naughty person!), I will check out your others too.

:welcome1: from one :FREAK: to another.

Last edited:
Yeah, ClipperKing, your reviews are the only ones I look for online, honesty and a genuine love for the products you review, keep it up! :)

Welcome mate, you are proper funny :lol I can watch your videos all the way through even when the fig doesn't interest me! Top man!

Thanks to all the guys who have commented , some old friends and some new ones too . respect to all :O)

Welcome to the board :D:wave

I've always enjoyed your reviews on YouTube so I look forward to chatting with you here and getting to know you!

Cheers bud! :duff

Jamie

I enjoyed your past reviews much like many collectors abroad, great work. :)

I don't what the fuss is all about......with the average reviews he does.

...........Only kiddin, Your a Legend son!!!! :duff

Back