Hypothetical trade.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViperSRT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Hypothetical trade, no I have NOT actually done this trede, but I'm just thinking out loud. Would a Mint but displayed once Gaurdian Pred for a MIB STARS wesker be a bad trade? Considering they are both kissing the 350-400 range now.

What do you guys who are know more about this stuff think?

The RE5 figures are in the $350-$400 range now?

...I'd say keep the Predator. He'll increase in price faster I'd imagine, so after a couple years he'll be worth more.

wesker's up there now eh? like RE4 leon, i expect that's about where he will stay. the pred might continue to climb, though.

It should be about what the figures are respectively worth to you, of course. If you are looking for investment, I would guess the Pred will be worth more in the long run. Many fewer produced, and Predators are among the priciest HT figures in existence.

Hey guys,

Hypothetical trade, no I have NOT actually done this trede, but I'm just thinking out loud. Would a Mint but displayed once Gaurdian Pred for a MIB STARS wesker be a bad trade? Considering they are both kissing the 350-400 range now.

What do you guys who are know more about this stuff think?

If you can afford it, just get both :wink1:

They're both about equal in price. I don't think Guardian's ever gonna hit the crazy $800+ prices he was fetching around SDCC anyway. And Wesker looks like he'll be headed up to the $400-$600 like RPD Leon. So I'd say, whichever you want more.

Back