Hulk VS Spidey Notice!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got charged the other half of my flex-pay, but no shipping notice yet. Must practice patience, must practice patience, must practice patience.

Darth Loki said:
Anyone get the notice for the Green exclusive yet?

Forget the Gray (no one wants that anyway :eek: ), I am waiting for green. :monkey5

No notice for the Gray yet and I ordered before the low quantity bar was even down to 45. Evidently they are not shipping on a first come basis.

What a crock.

Jesse

Me too! Just called SS to change my shipping to Fed Ex business and asked about the Greens. Erin said that they will be processing in the next 1-2 days. Looks like they were getting the Grays out first.

Jesseawilson said:
No notice for the Gray yet and I ordered before the low quantity bar was even down to 45. Evidently they are not shipping on a first come basis.

What a crock.

Jesse

there has never been much logic in the order SS ships out their stuff. Neither any correlation on which number out of the 50 you'll get. Sorry it hasn't been sent out yet.

Jesseawilson said:

What a crock.

Jesse

I guess this is one time the choice of shipping worked out for me. While I was one of the first to order, that order got cancelled and then reinstated with a higher order number. I thought that meant I would be the last to get it shipped. I'm sure that since there are only 50, the ones that didn't go out yesterday will be going out today.

I'll bet the people who didn't get one are really filled with compassion when they read these posts from the folks who are impatiently expecting their gray!!

Well my CC has been pre-authed so there's still the chance that this can ship today, but it at least means it'll be shipping this week. :chew :chew :chew

WERE ARE THE PICS!!!!!!ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I can't wait till Friday for the big grey guy!

Viking28 said:
WERE ARE THE PICS!!!!!!ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I can't wait till Friday for the big grey guy!

I feel bad for everybody waiting for my pictures! Looks like it's not gonna happen. I waited around at home as long as I could, and now I'm at work and won't be home to open it up until around 10:30 tonight.

:sick

Back