Hulk VS Spidey Notice!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Raise your hand if you are still waiting for your Green Exclusive Hulk to ship!

:(

*Hand up* I got an email with a "notification of billing information" from FedEx, but nada on the tracking. :monkey2

Eyeball%20039a.jpg
OT375947S.jpg
ewe.jpg

Seeing as how my wait list order hasn't been converted yet, I should still get mine about a week before tomandshell does. :D

Darth Rage said:
Seeing as how my wait list order hasn't been converted yet, I should still get mine about a week before tomandshell does. :D

Maybe not!!! Just got my shipping notice! Finally!

Crazy that I ordered one of each as soon as the newsletter went up, yet they shipped a week apart.

The important thing: Green Hulk #497 will soon be mine!!!

:fireworks

Of course, Gray Hulk came from a completely different truck/driver than all my other packages usually do, and showed up around 6:30 PM instead of the usual 10-11 AM. Needless to say, I hope it's the old truck this time. (Only not the truck that drives my packages to Utah and loses them...)

:fireworks :fireworks

I got my notice too! Does that mean that my delivery and Tom's are on the same truck!? He is about 2 hours away .... so who will actually get this!? :eek:

Just checked my tracking and they are in Connecticut today so I think they will deliver it tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a happy happy day :chew :chew

Back