Hulk VS Spidey Notice!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when do the regular ones ship? i got mine from thirdzone.com so i guess i have to wait even longer:monkey2

# 273 came today! I was initially on the fence about ordering this item. I hadn't gotten the X-Men VS Sentinel yet, so I really didn't know how great this series was. I got one of the last 10-20 before they sold out just to be safe, I figured I might cancel it later if I really didn't want it. Then Toy Fair came and we got those great pics, pretty much made up my mind that I wanted this to compliment my other VS.

As I unpacked it today all I could say was "Holy censored!". No pics you've seen can do this peace justice. It is so big, not tall, but big none the less. This looks so great next to my Sentinel and I'm not sure about any of the other 2 VS pieces now because I think they are only mediocre next to these two.

Thank you SS. This is an amazing piece and you deserve some recognition for how truely awesome this thing is.

Originally Posted by Darth Loki
As I unpacked it today all I could say was "Holy censored!". No pics you've seen can do this peace justice.

Couldn't agree more. I don't have the other "vs" dioramas but this is the beginning of my Marvel addiction starting with Hulk/Spidey. I knew one day it would come and sure enough as I opened the package......BAM! :google

Originally Posted by Darth Loki
Thank you SS. This is an amazing piece and you deserve some recognition for how truely awesome this thing is.

I second that! :rock

CYFtLT-WP.jpg

It's funny. I was expecting a Sauron or a Doom PF size type of box. Instead when you see the box in it's average large size you realize this is a MASSIVE piece more than it is a BIG piece.

Hulk is heavy but not Doom PF heavy. Spidey looks fragile and inserting the traffic light is a semi-delicate process. Other than that it's a greatly designed sculpt. The main problem most people will have is displaying it.

Number 327 arrived today. I haven't opened it yet because I just don't have any more room.

On vehicle for delivery today... WOOOOHOOOOOOOO... can I go to work early today :D

I just hope mine arrives before I leave for the Angel game today .... :monkey3

I liked it better when FedEx delivered between 10 and 11 AM. It looks like its the same truck as last week, which arrived after 6 PM, when I was at work. I guess I won't be there to sign for my Green Hulk.

Nice number, Shai!

I love FedEx!! I love FedEx!!

They don't do complicated things like ringing the doorbell when someone is waiting inside the house for a delivery.

Jul 19, 2006 12:59 PM

Delivery exception

FRESNO, CA

Customer not available or business closed

Talk about really going the extra mile for your customers!

tomandshell said:
I love FedEx!! I love FedEx!!

They don't do complicated things like ringing the doorbell when someone is waiting inside the house for a delivery.

Talk about really going the extra mile for your customers!

The stupid thing is that they don't get paid until it's delivered. The same thing happend to my brother yesterday and today, 2 exceptions.

Jesse

Back