Hulk VS Spidey Notice!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizard-comics

Freakzoid
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Hulk VS Spider-Man Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive (item #90021) from our Marvel Versus Series Dioramas. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

Just got it too! Can't F'n wait!!!! What a great way to end a crappy day at work.

Gimmie some dancing bananas

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana
:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Got mine as well. #90021 is the green Exclusive which is this email.

#90022 is the Gray one.

Just thought I mention that for those keeping score...

:monkey3 I am praying that the connections will work right. :monkey3

no whammies, or light issues ...... STOP!

It is the notice for all the Hulks. For some reason it just has 90021 on the email, but it is indeed for all hulk dioramas.

Jesse

Wait wait wake up Jesse wake up............ it was just a dream..........

OMG, first the GENERAL GRIEVOUS EX, then The Predator EX, now the GREEN HULK EX, all come in this month.:chew

Anyone that ordered a regular Green Hulk get an email?

I know it'll be hard to find somebody here that passed on the Ex for a regular but it just dawned on me that with no electronics it should make it a fast shipper.

i preordered mine from thirdzone.com anyone else order theres from an alternate siite? lmk thanks

I got notice for the green exclusive and the grey. With the nice little disclaimer that they'll only give you 24 hours to respond and arrange alternative payment if the card declines on your Grey Hulk.

Darklord Dave said:
I got notice for the green exclusive and the grey. With the nice little disclaimer that they'll only give you 24 hours to respond and arrange alternative payment if the card declines on your Grey Hulk.

I have never been paranoid about that disclaimer...until today. :rolleyes:

Well I have a daily limit on the debit card I use for web purchases, so both green and grey hitting at the same time along with any other random charges, could cause a decline. So I'm just a little paranoid about it too.

its coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Hulk VS Spider-Man Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive (item #90021) from our Marvel Versus Series Dioramas. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Re: 3-5 on Hulk VS. Spidey

tomandshell said:
Will he be delivered this time next week?

:google

OOPS!!! Too late!! So how do I delete this thread?

All I can think of is... "FETT."

That's a pretty damn fast boat. Guess I won't have a lite July after all.

Can we request they use this same boat for all shipments?

I am scheduled to leave town on the 13th, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. :google

Back