HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way above my skill level unfortunately.

I thought I wouldn't be able to to it, but you just have to cut the rubber arms off on the DX torso, it's not too hard. Then what I did to get the chest piece of is I made a cut on one side where the arm goes through so I could just slide it off. You can glue it back with a small dab of super glue.

Since the medi torso doesn't really matter you can just cut right down the middle if you want and take it off. Everything is a separate piece on the medi, so you just leave the arms on.

Put the DX torso "vest" onto the medi along with the chest piece, and you're done.

I thought I wouldn't be able to to it, but you just have to cut the rubber arms off on the DX torso, it's not too hard. Then what I did to get the chest piece of is I made a cut on one side where the arm goes through so I could just slide it off. You can glue it back with a small dab of super glue.

Since the medi torso doesn't really matter you can just cut right down the middle if you want and take it off. Everything is a separate piece on the medi, so you just leave the arms on.

Put the DX torso "vest" onto the medi along with the chest piece, and you're done.

So, its just the Medi with the DX chest piece?

So, its just the Medi with the DX chest piece?

It's the medi but with the DX chest/shoulder plates along with the DX torso Thrustmaster, Pennyworth and Ed are the only ones that I know of that have done this configuration and if you're interested I'm sure you can PM either of them for more of an in-depth step-by-step process of how and what to do exactly

I prefer the v1 than the dx because the last one is too thigh and difficult to pose and for the Wayne head.

I don´t have any regrets for not buy the dx.

Guys, I'm thinking of picking the version 1...are there any QC problems that I should be aware of?

Guys, I'm thinking of picking the version 1...are there any QC problems that I should be aware of?

Other than the fact that it's too bulky and should be named fatman with not so great cowl sculpt and it's highly inferior to the DX, not really.
But hey, it's got great legs. :dunno

I would seriously pick Medicom before I pick v1 but that's just me.

I got Saizo from the HT Goemon line for a crazy deal ($49.99). But, I still have not seen the movie or know the actor, character or story. Long story short (too late) I took the sculpt off and replaced it with TDK Bale and instant Batman Begins Ninja.

What do you think?

delpxd.jpg
[/IMG]

9sxaur.jpg
[/IMG]

I also prefer the V1. No leaky abs or googly eyes. The dx does have the sticky bomb gun and a killer base, though.

As previously posted, the Medi DK is really good also.

I got Saizo from the HT Goemon line for a crazy deal ($49.99). But, I still have not seen the movie or know the actor, character or story. Long story short (too late) I took the sculpt off and replaced it with TDK Bale and instant Batman Begins Ninja.

What do you think?

delpxd.jpg

9sxaur.jpg

Looks pretty good. But I'd definitely try and find some Batman gauntlets for him if I were you - it'd really help sell the figure even more, and is an important and iconic connection between Ninja Bruce and his eventual role as Batman.

Thanks for the reply guys! I'm surprised about the medicom recommendation! Are there any QC problems with the medicom Bats then? I'm wary of buying Medicom figures as they can be fragile! LOL!

Thanks professor! He looks so beautiful and sleek! I would like to know if the body suit is made of rubber? I read somewhere that its not? Is the figure fragile also?

Thanks once again professor! I prefer vinyl over rubber bodies as some of my friends have issues with the DX version (oil keeps coming out of the parts) and I've seen my fair share of torn rubber bodies!

Last edited:

What do you think?

delpxd.jpg
[/IMG]

9sxaur.jpg
[/IMG]

DAMN that looks amazing.

Thanks Warden! I had the Saizo for almost 4 months before I thought this up. I keep him next to batman and my (very bad) bash of Scarecrow.

I had to hunt for this thread. I never got the DX02, but I still think this is a great figure. The mask is from the Mattel Action Cape Batman.

166910_10150503206712081_507747080_8673166_1559009580_n.jpg

404628_10150503206007081_507747080_8673164_1060674798_n.jpg

404834_10150503206462081_507747080_8673165_1062918336_n.jpg

Back