HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could order it from Hong Kong if you really wanted it that much earlier lol.

Yeah I know but most of us pre order it from sideshow ..and with the flex pay .. is much easy to buy multiples item .. within a year time .. you know budget .. and all

But is just been way too long ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my figure yesterday, only just getting round to unboxing him. First reaction very positive. Love the three different options for the goggles and the overall look of the figure. Cape is fine despite not being movie accurate, it hangs well enough and looks good from the front. HT just keep nailing it with their Batfleck figures.

Not sure the stands are really suitable for a detolf. Standing up straight his head just barely avoids touching the shelf above.

The eyes are much more prominent than they were on the BvS figures...actually it's making me a little paranoid I might have put them in wrong on those older figures :lol The eyes on the BvS regular and knightmare bats are deeper set in the cowl than with this figure right?

Interesting. Glad I don't have detolfs. I was thinking Supes on those stands (hovering in the air) will be really tall.

Interesting. Glad I don't have detolfs. I was thinking Supes on those stands (hovering in the air) will be really tall.

No way Supes will fit in a detolf on that flight stand unless you have him about 1cm off the ground lol.

I never use the flight poles anyway. Weird that HT continue to make that the only option for Superman yet they don't give him a wired cape to allow convincing flight poses.

Jan 3rd beeeatches!!!
4a68b3abb162032d0c0dc14c563bca31.gif

Oh mannn .. I keep refreshing my email ... and nothing ....

Sideshow I want my figureeeee ..!!!!!!!!!

Back