HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. Con exclusives are just variants of figs they already have in production or really simple figures.

I thought Iron Man had taken that mantle from Spidey?

It’s easily Iron Man. Spidey is in the Cap Tier, right behind.

But yeah this Batman is definitely a worthy figure to pick up regardless of how good or bad you feel the DC movies have been.

Nice work HT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did justice league suck? It was meehhh.. BUT! As far as figures go they are well done!! I know theirs debate over at the Wonder Woman thread but this batman is sweet!! I thought infinity war was a great movie one of marvels best..but! I’m not really impressed by the last few releases from hot toys. That iron Spider-Man was soo blahh..point being is I don’t think we can say fully a movies theater success will translate to figure sales. In the end this is BATMAN..
Agree. I actually just cancelled my iron spidey because all the unboxings show how damaged it gets when you pose him. I'm sick of having $300 spidey figures that I cant pose. I love the figure and designs but I had to let him go. I'll pick up a nice statue or hope to find another brand that does 1/6 scale statues so I can display it with my others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This is out ... in Asia .. not the rest of the world we just wait a few more weeks and we will have it ...

This turn out at the end to be an amazing figure .. to have .. for me the movie was amazing ... and to my batman time line .. will do even better ..

5d597aee4d9d0c7e6bd671e4f9c2e19f.jpg

Cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

preordered! was never a question whether i would get him or not, but now that he’s been released overseas, it’s time to put the preorder in with SSC. don’t wanna have to get him on the secondary market after the last few hot toys batfleck versions came & went

For the record I have it in hand articulation is equivalent to BvS and Suicide Squad Batman great range of motion. The Abdominal Crunch is the same as the BvS and SS Batman. He turns at the waist better than the BvS and SS but that is because the seam line rises higher because of the armor.
The armor is flexible almost like it is part of the rubber suit. The build is solid, heavy and more durable than the other Batman figures I mean this guy feels like a paper weight lol. Love it great great figure. The neck could be softened and expanded and cooled down with it being stretched out a bit to widen the neck.
009E343D-3151-4720-93F4-3B6E48A8B901.jpg
B89A7984-23B4-4472-927C-C78B9FB52F38.jpeg
009E343D-3151-4720-93F4-3B6E48A8B901.jpg
E333C082-73B3-4954-ABEA-F49B63629B54.jpeg
8AD21F5F-F6E4-49E8-86E5-1A244D77253D.jpeg
61F9ABA3-6A94-4940-8A2A-968C3AD7E40E.jpeg

For the record I have it in hand articulation is equivalent to BvS and Suicide Squad Batman great range of motion. The Abdominal Crunch is the same as the BvS and SS Batman. He turns at the waist better than the BvS and SS but that is because the seam line rises higher because of the armor.
The armor is flexible almost like it is part of the rubber suit. The build is solid, heavy and more durable than the other Batman figures I mean this guy feels like a paper weight lol. Love it great great figure. The neck could be softened and expanded and cooled down with it being stretched out a bit to widen the neck.
View attachment 435534
View attachment 435535
View attachment 435534
View attachment 435536
View attachment 435537
View attachment 435538

Good job

View attachment 435534
View attachment 435535
View attachment 435534
View attachment 435536
View attachment 435537
View attachment 435538

This is good info ...

This looks pretty cool! I have the JL regular suit version on pre-order though. Just prefer the more classic look and was hoping it'd be slimmer than the BvS version which looked too bulky to me. Hope I won't regret passing this on over.

A couple of cheap and nasty mobile pics of Tac Bats...(sorry guys, I'm no photographer)

DSC_2851.JPG

DSC_2846.JPG

Figure is terrific...very happy. Next stop either BvS or Knightmare Bats.

Back