HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it's not the same body as that knockoff Superman. That thing was far too tall.
It’s definitely the same. They’re using the Worldbox AT027 body which is the same they used for Superman except they added an ab /lat piece to give it more of a v-shape. Worldbox proportions are present on Black Wing, plus the little wenis poking through :lol

Wow, look at this third party knockoff of the HT JL Tac Suit Batman. (Edit: Or?… a fake?)

By Black Wing Studio. And BY-art is the eBay toy dealer selling it? I can’t find a link directly to the company though.

I mean, this must be a scam because it is basically identical to HT. I‘m thinking it must be a repackaged HT figure…

View attachment 549969
View attachment 549970
View attachment 549971
Yep probably a recast. Definitely need to be careful on the paint apps on the face, although with only the chin and mouth it could be OK.

Why no mother box? It's killing me that I don't have the third one.
Tell me about it !!! I can't believe no one else is worried about that. Many probably haven't even thought about how rare the Mother Box of Man is.....including Hot Toys !

It really needed to come with Cyborg in a carry box. With a bit of luck some third party company will do it closer to the Cyborg release. It's not that hard to make.

Hey guys a have a question. I am trying to decide between adding the BVS Batman (Standard) or the JL Tactical (Standard Ed). I already have the Exclusive edition of the regular JL Batman. But I have a hard time deciding. I have read that the BVS has/might have issues with the suit sticking to itself and peeling. Which want do you think is better or would recommend getting?

What about the suit sticking and peeling issue? Is it that easy to damage?
I havent had that issue at all. At one point I had the BvS and SS versions and neither peeled or had sticking issues. I sold my BvS, but the SS has been on display for years. I guess it depends on your climate and the pose you have him in. But neither of mine have any issues. I've even opened him to bulk his body up with stuffing. Even with the suit stretching from the extra padding, there are no issues. Out of my 30+ HT's, this is by far my absolute favorite and is ALWAYS on display. You will not be disappointed in this choice. But I know you'll be very happy with either figure you choose. Check mine
20220126_215446.jpg
20220126_215602.jpg

I havent had that issue at all. At one point I had the BvS and SS versions and neither peeled or had sticking issues. I sold my BvS, but the SS has been on display for years. I guess it depends on your climate and the pose you have him in. But neither of mine have any issues. I've even opened him to bulk his body up with stuffing. Even with the suit stretching from the extra padding, there are no issues. Out of my 30+ HT's, this is by far my absolute favorite and is ALWAYS on display. You will not be disappointed in this choice. But I know you'll be very happy with either figure you choose. Check mine View attachment 558790View attachment 558791
Aghhh man, they look awesome! I usually have a dehumidifier in the collection room to keep humidity in check and temps are around 68-70 right now because it is cold. I havent had any issues with my JL Batman so far, but then again he has been in museum pose for a while now. The thing is that the BVS is coming from another owner that had him in a pose with arms bent which cause a bit of a crease in the inner part of the left elbow. So I am not 100% sure how it has been maintained. On the other hand, There is a tactical suit 0 issue 100% in great condition, etc. Both of them around the same price (350). So a bit of tough choice as both figures look stunning.

PS: Why did you keep the SS Batman and sell the BVS? Is the SS better?

Last edited:
What about the suit sticking and peeling issue? Is it that easy to damage?

I’ve had no issue whatsoever with the suit. I just posed him dynamically like last week or thereabouts and the suit is soft, supple, in perfect condition. There was never anything like that for my figure.

C9D4FBBD-483B-467B-904F-0088F8EADBBD.jpeg

Attachments

• E30EBC93-4BA8-47AE-A629-89BB99D11A90.jpeg
    E30EBC93-4BA8-47AE-A629-89BB99D11A90.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 22
For $350 each if seeking these figures in the current marketplace I would seriously consider getting them both. Use a 0% credit card to spread it out if need be, etc. A slight crease in the inner elbow should eventually relax and smooth back out if the figure is in a museum pose for about a month.

For $350 each if seeking these figures in the current marketplace I would seriously consider getting them both. Use a 0% credit card to spread it out if need be, etc. A slight crease in the inner elbow should eventually relax and smooth back out if the figure is in a museum pose for about a month.
Yeah thats what I was thinking too last night. But unfortunately, this morning when I was about to tell the seller that I am going to get the BVS, he had already sold it. And yeah the crease would have probably relaxed but it seamed that a small piece of the suit peeled and got stuck. Hence why I was unsure if that could have led to more peeling eventually, given the fact that I also don't know how the previous owner took care of it. I added couple of photos for reference. I generally use 303 protectant on my figures every once in a while, to keep them nice and prevent any cracking. Plus I have a dehumidifier in the room for when ever the humidity gets too high. So I went ahead and got the Tactical Suit Batman, which was the exclusive edition.

Attachments

• 271771266_353172779980687_392605244185327982_n.jpg
    271771266_353172779980687_392605244185327982_n.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 271536610_241407988161114_3898034732272619748_n.jpg
    271536610_241407988161114_3898034732272619748_n.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 25
Hey you got a great deal. Tac suit Batman is an awesome figure. You won’t be disappointed!

Hey you got a great deal. Tac suit Batman is an awesome figure. You won’t be disappointed!
Thanks man, I am excited to add him to the collection and slowly build the JL. My Regular JL will probably go on with the BVS batmobile and I will pair Tactical with Superman and Flash (after I find one). I will try to add the BVS Batman or SS version down the road.

Does any of you know which ankle extenders fit/work for the tactical suit in order to correct the proportions?

Back