HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The Crew at Warpower"

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auel.z/

Studio Session-3148 rz.jpg

Great pic Auel! Where’d you pick up the Batmobile? Which is of course awesome.

amazing photography Auel :clap

No matter how long I've been collecting nor how good cellphone camera's get, I still can't take a nice pic of my figures and statues :lol super jealous of you guys who know how to take amazing photos.

Yeah BvS Batman (or SS I have heard as well, I don't own one) still stands atop of the list of Batflecks for me, but this is my very close second favorite. It's a gorgeous figure. 👍

Flashpoint suit looks like a variation of the tactical. Hopefully HT does it right this time with a thinner body under all the armor so he doesn't look like the Michelin Man :lol
Screenshot_20210726-090937_Instagram.jpg

But does it turn? :lol

I think there is a better chance for a HT Batcycle from the Batman. This one from the Flash is thicc. I will get getting BatPat and this armor is looking good. I passed on the Tactical as it seemed just so bulky to me. This looks like a good balance, but I will wait for official promo pics.

But does it turn? :lol

I think there is a better chance for a HT Batcycle from the Batman. This one from the Flash is thicc. I will get getting BatPat and this armor is looking good. I passed on the Tactical as it seemed just so bulky to me. This looks like a good balance, but I will wait for official promo pics.
Haha, with CGI power slides it'll turn ! :)

I love the Tactical JL Batman, sold the standard and kept it.

You mean Guy getting a sequel vs. Guy on his way out Batman. ;)

Guessing the disproportionately large head on the Batfleck suit is to allow for a helmet of some kind for the stuntman, so hopefully it looks a little less awkward in the actual film. Bike looks pretty cool. HT probably won't make it but maybe McFarlane will take a crack at it. He seems to love Batcycles and is already doing the one from The Batman.

In other words, hopefully HT bases the figure's body on the stunt double rather than Affleck. :D
Affleck looks pretty slim in recent candids.

44921211-9746285-image-a-25_1625156348613.jpg

It's a smaller role so he definitely didn't get into that huge shape he was in for BVS.

Back