HT MMS 33 Terminator Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen someone selling the Aoshima, is it any good?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That might be me. Heh.

As posted above it is softer in scuplt than the hot toys. ( I once owned one a lot time ago) but it's a solid peice. I bought it on a whim but I selling mine as I'm not sure it fits my collection. Although I keep changing my mind.

Is the hot toys better? Yes. It is. Lot more money. Yes. Is the hot toys one fragile - yes.

It's a difficult one. Honestly is the prices were close ? Hot toys.

I really would wish that Hot Toys would consider 3D laser scanning the endoskeleton that is on display in Japan for a future release, so they can finally get the proportions right, combined with their amazing articulation.

T1-T2 - Endoskeleton - Japenese Display - 07.jpg

They'll still sucker me in to buy one. But only one, where I otherwise might buy a few of them. So money saved for me aswell.

Yeah, same here. If they went that extra mile and actually got it right. I would buy multiples. But as it stands now, I won't even buy one. I'll just keep the inaccurate T-700 and scan and print my own accurate version from a real endo.

I really would wish that Hot Toys would consider 3D laser scanning the endoskeleton that is on display in Japan for a future release, so they can finally get the proportions right, combined with their amazing articulation.

Wow. That looks menacing. Where in Jpn is this on display? Have to check it out personally when I'm there next time. :horror

I just want to own one GOOD one. :monkey2

How bad is the 1/4 scale one really, even if they DO just shrink that down? :lol

Well anyone who isn't particularly fussed about accuracy would love it. Amazing detail and engineering, chrome.

Personally I hate the headsculpt (yes, the one in my sig :slap ) and I think its too chrome (or the chrome is too bright or something) but there are an abundance of further inaccuracies particularly as compared to the T1 endo its supposedly based on.

The heads on the figures always look 'pushed in' at the sides to me.. would that be a fair comment? :lol

I know they get the teeth wrong, the various mechanical sculpting subtleties etc wrong each time.. but yeah.

I'd love a chance at a new release.

Yeah the head is just too small and narrow, jaw should be wider, eye sockets look wrong, teeth are ridiculous etc etc. They basically didn't look at the actual movie-used endo at all.

yep all those things and the neck is too long also. Below is what the skull should look like. Nice and beefy with a wide jawline and small teeth. The problem with the skull on the ht 1/4 version is that the head is too skinny and narrow in proportion to the rest of the body.

lifesize-terminator-t-800-endoskeleton-12.jpg

terminator_2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. That looks menacing. Where in Jpn is this on display? Have to check it out personally when I'm there next time. :horror

This was the place that had the pictures on their site, but I'm unsure whether they still have it, as it is no longer displayed on their site. Could be they just didn't want to advertize it too much.

https://www.suimeikan.co.jp/english/index.html

Back