HT MMS 33 Terminator Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks! that stair laid around for a long time without use, was meant to be used in a future bunker set, but didn't fit.
i made some other photos but didn't know which to keep.

skeleton_001_zpsncrcqtmj.jpg~original
skeleton_002_zpsihwxpxt9.jpg~original
skeleton_003_zpsdniauebb.jpg~original
skeleton_004_zps4jspfb3m.jpg~original

I cannot figure out for the life of me why the hot toys mms 33 endo is freaking expensive, I saw pics of my friends and I wasn't impressed with it for the price tag attached

Can anyone enlighten me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As others have said its the only 1/6 Endoskeleton from the T1/T2 available. And with some painting skills it can be chromed to look 10X better.

Attachments

• IMG_1107.JPG
    IMG_1107.JPG
    757.6 KB · Views: 205
Anyone got any ideas on how to fix it?

It could be any one of a number of issues. The led itself in the eye might be gone. Or it could be a lose connection in the wiring to the led. To be honest the only way your going to be able to check is open up the head and take the led out to test it or at least get access to the wiring to the led. My guess is that the led is gone and its not the wiring as the other led is working.

No easy answer to the problem and my guess is you'll just have to accept the led is shot.

The head doesn't come apart but the body does, and I've checked the wires and they look fine. I figure the LED is burned out, I hate it. It makes his value drop, how much so I don't know. When I bought it from a UK seller he said it worked and some time it didn't. It turned out it didn't at all. The only reason I kept it was because I went through so much trouble to get it.

I can't tell if Kyle is trying to propose to the T-800 or whack him off.

Back