HT MMS 33 Terminator Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidmustang89

Super Freak
Reaction score
I cannot figure out for the life of me why the hot toys mms 33 endo is freaking expensive, I saw pics of my friends and I wasn't impressed with it for the price tag attached

Can anyone enlighten me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e8eja3ab.jpg
zeqytuve.jpg
hysugaga.jpg
da5y3y5u.jpg
upy5u8u9.jpg
u4ypatyv.jpg

Probably because it's OOP and despite not looking that good in really close up pictures, like these, it's the best 1/6 endo you can get at the moment.

It's classic.
It's early HT.
Terminator completists want it.
HT completists want it.
It's the only HT 1/6 Endo (together with the BD version).
It's pretty good for its time.
It's the TERMINATOR.

It still is a great figure of the Endoskeleton in this scale. Looks even better than the one from Salvation... One of my prized figures in my collection followed by MMS10 Robocop...

3179058898_a61cd60064_b.jpg

I cannot figure out for the life of me why the hot toys mms 33 endo is freaking expensive, I saw pics of my friends and I wasn't impressed with it for the price tag attached

I'm in the same boat, lots of people report too of issues with it like breaking, lights not working etc and I mean it's cool but everyone I have found wants between $400-$700 and I would not pay that especially cause it's not even the right colour, should be chrome, I would bet money that hot toys will release another one possibly in diecast so I wouldn't be too worried, if love to have one also cause it's the only terminator figure I don't have but can't justify the price, most of the guys on OSW say it's not even worth $300 if you can find one for that because lots of rumours going around about a newer release, it was originally like $130 and now 4x that! I would much rather spend that kinda money on the 1/4 scale endo

I'm in the same boat, lots of people report too of issues with it like breaking, lights not working etc and I mean it's cool but everyone I have found wants between $400-$700 and I would not pay that especially cause it's not even the right colour, should be chrome, I would bet money that hot toys will release another one possibly in diecast so I wouldn't be too worried, if love to have one also cause it's the only terminator figure I don't have but can't justify the price, most of the guys on OSW say it's not even worth $300 if you can find one for that because lots of rumours going around about a newer release, it was originally like $130 and now 4x that! I would much rather spend that kinda money on the 1/4 scale endo

Thats what I'm waiting for myself:lecture

What about the t600 I think it looks great compared , in detail
nydepe5y.jpg

Yes but not from the original Terminator, just wouldn't feel right haha, I'm pretty sure that hot toys will release a newer version I mean look at the iron man line, like 15 of those and another detolf full this year coming out, diecast or chrome would be a huge win I'm sure just like the 1/4 endo, I would have got that one but it would be the only 1/4 scale in my collection which means I would be forced to buy the whole 1/4 scale Terminator line like the T800, Endo, T800 BD and T1000 and would probably cost about $2000.00 for them all lol

Last edited:
Howard Chan has indicated that a Diecast 1:6 endoskeleton is in their future plans. You don't know when that could be with HT though.

Time since it has come out + Hot Toys not made a 1/6 Endo from T1 or T2 since this release.

Howard Chan has indicated that a Diecast 1:6 endoskeleton is in their future plans. You don't know when that could be with HT though.

I don't care how long I have to wait as long as I know it's at least in the future lol I'd rather wait for a better version then pay $500-$700 for an earlier version especially if you compare the 3 in that like like Kyle Reese,BD arnold and T800 endo they are very poor looking and HT have come a long way since those earlier versions so that will be a huge success on their part for a new endo in 1/6

A new one will most certainly look better, won't necessarily be more accurate though. HT aren't fussy about using actual movie reference material.

A new one will most certainly look better, won't necessarily be more accurate though. HT aren't fussy about using actual movie reference material.

That's fine as long as it's more chrome or diecast and $200ish not $500ish I'm fine with that

Just sold mine for $300. I have the 1/4 scale to tide me over until the new 1/6 release. :pray:

Might as well ask why someone would be so willing to pay so much for Superman #1. By today's standards, the art, the storytelling, everything about it is inferior. But it's the baseline by which the all subsequent development of similar sixth scale figures is judged. So there's a need to possess it. I get it. I'd love to have it.

Might as well ask why someone would be so willing to pay so much for Superman #1. By today's standards, the art, the storytelling, everything about it is inferior. But it's the baseline by which the all subsequent development of similar sixth scale figures is judged. So there's a need to possess it. I get it. I'd love to have it.

Are you talking about the Chris reeve superman?

Back