HT MMS 33 Terminator Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should re-release this as a die-cast, for an authentic metallic finish. Some swap out moulded gripping hands would be good too. The articulated ones struggle to hold anything. T1 will be 40 years old soon.

Great pics, P. !

Love that photo of the Endo and Reese.
MUCH better! Are the 4 cables to the skull easy to pop off?
sorry for late reply! i forgot i posted here.
thank you for your words, guys :)

as for "easy to pop off" - well of course no, a little breaking and some glue is needed.
neck pistons are also replaced with leg pistons and ball joints from legs. he had ball joints in the movie as well, though differently looking. also here is how two wires should be connected to the skull. no Г-connectors (that would actually look weird under flesh).

4NGxZZo.png

yxA5cCu.jpg

3UJdb0u.jpg

euPXK1h.jpg

Simple weathering and wash in order to bring out the details of the figure. It bums be out that this is still the final word in 1/6 T-800 and HT probably aren't interested in doing a new one.

Yeah, I really wish one of the 1/6 companies would revisit the T2 classic endoskeleton design in 1/6 scale. The technology is there to create it now, and it would be a must-have for many collectors. HT or Inart, please listen to the fans and release one.

Yeah, I really wish one of the 1/6 companies would revisit the T2 classic endoskeleton design in 1/6 scale. The technology is there to create it now, and it would be a must-have for many collectors. HT or Inart, please listen to the fans and release one.
I heard rumors about inArt but that's about it. Howard Chan has clearly moved on from Terminator and you have to remember that HT poured a lot of effort in the Terminator figures back when they were making them to show off what they could do and this was way before they had the SW license and MCU was merely Iron Man 2 at that point.

It's just sad that the best 1/6 Endo is still the 2007 one.

Back