HT MMS 33 Terminator Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Snoopy said:
Dear P.,

You have received an infraction at Sideshow Freaks.

Reason: Posting questionable material/images
-------
You've been infracted for this behavior before. Posting questionable material/images is against the board's rules and guidelines.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

they should at least make a list of what is questionable. photos from a history article about guillotine? ban. a popular emoticon of a poo? ban. i don't get it.

I can't tell if Kyle is trying to propose to the T-800 or whack him off.
yeah one day i will fix it. until then you can report "questionable material images" issue.

Sensitive Snoopy hands out infractions like candy, don't take it personally P. I have 12 infraction points, 11 of them came from Snoopy, 10 of them he gave me on the same day.

I'm sure your meme was funny, but you just have to be more cautious. Da rules are da rules. Pretend this message board is made up of delicate 6 year olds that aren't allowed to see cuss words and you'll be fine.

I have a red one with "Reason: General unpleasantness and/or trolling".
Can't even remember for what... Tho I have to say I am much less grumpy and sarcastic these says.

Just pretend you're part of the Matrix and try to avoid Agents' attention. :lol

Anyone else repainted this figure? Considering to get one and do so myself.

Repainted mine some time ago. Used chrome spray paint. Then added a black wash to add that grimy look the Endo has in T1.

i3GMe1D.jpg

1Rv5Ik8.jpg

9BjIqzL.jpg

Finally found one after almost a decade of searching. Could never get behind the Genysis Endo as it was too tall and the redesign wasn't my cup of tea. I was surprised how well this holds up especially considering the age and the amount of crap it got by nitpicking fans. It is perfect? Far from it but it holds up surprisingly well for a 14 year old figure.

51182614829_e5fa73f5eb_c.jpg

Congrats. It's a very cool figure. Still have both versions, regular and battle damaged, in my collection.

Thanks boys. Yeah I seriously doubt HT will revisit this, and all those 2.0 speculations were like, 2 reboot movies ago. I'm more surprised on how the figure holds up compared to anything else of this vintage, there's not much fundamentally wrong when he's displayed with the other Terminators.

1/6 2.0 Diecast T-800 Endo is really high on my wish list but still this one is really great. Still holds up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1/6 2.0 Diecast T-800 Endo is really high on my wish list but still this one is really great. Still holds up

You mean the Aoshima one? I have the silver version and is a very nice figure, but still the HT endo beats it on details. But if you find it for a good price, don't pass on it.

Edit: just realized you said 1/6 2.0 Diecast, oh well...

You mean the Aoshima one? I have the silver version and is a very nice figure, but still the HT endo beats it on details. But if you find it for a good price, don't pass on it.

Edit: just realized you said 1/6 2.0 Diecast, oh well...

I actually havent heard of the Aoshima one. I totally agree with HT Endo version being a little better with the details.

Im hoping HT revisits this one in diecast.

I actually havent heard of the Aoshima one. I totally agree with HT Endo version being a little better with the details.

Collectors/Terminator fans have been hoping for that since a tease almost nine years ago. It won't happen.

Die cast could be very cool but also quite tricky on the small details like fingers. I'd be happy if they make a new 1/6 T1 or T2 Endo, no matter if plastic or metal.

Whatever it would be it would be closer to T2. I don't think Hot Toys recognizes any distinction between the T1 and T2 Endos and would simply copy what most other companies have done.

But yeah, hard to see it happening now anyway. Genisys and Dark Fate have buried this franchise. Those peak merchandise years of about 2009-13 will never come again.

Whatever it would be it would be closer to T2. I don't think Hot Toys recognizes any distinction between the T1 and T2 Endos and would simply copy what most other companies have done.

But yeah, hard to see it happening now anyway. Genisys and Dark Fate have buried this franchise. Those peak merchandise years of about 2009-13 will never come again.

Not to mention the rights keep jumping all over the place for the past 30 years. I believe the rights just changed again after Dark Fate *(Citation needed).

As for a T1 Endo, I've never seen an accurate replica in any scale except for the custom by Mythbuster's Adam Savage many moons ago. Despite the inaccuracies, I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this MMS33 since this sucks the least compared to the 3 different 1/6 Endos there are out there.

repositioning neck & chest wires is a must. AND reattaching it to the head normally.

OcNacv9.jpg

xFw2beh.jpg

uzCV0A4.jpg

E8sexFJ.jpg

jrhIXo4.jpg

Back