HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we can get the version of Joker that had less than half a minute of total screen time, we should get some version of Gordon... HT has not one, not two, but a whole series of cash cows they could use to justify production on a Gordon figure. They're leading the 1:6 market right now, and with how ludicrously successful the TDK line has been for them, it makes sense to continue with a Gordon figure... my personal preference being SWAT Gordon. :banana
this is very true, but look at their other lines as well. Iron Man....three figures and an exclusive version. Predator....three figures and two exclusives with a few more options. i think i said it in another thread not long ago. all hot toys needs is the star wars license because IMO they are THE 1/6 manufacturer right now. out of all the figures from them that i own i have yet to be disappointed.

I will be getting it for sure. I am only 24 years old but all my collectables I own are batman related and when this comes out I will get it.

It would be cool if Subway put out an unlicensed version of Gordon with authentic Oldman likeness and called it "The Commissioner."

If you ask me... It would be hard to resiste this figure if it had two heads and two outfits in order to produce the Police Officer or the Nurse Joker. But only the police officer I will have to say that my two Joker versions allready do the job to amaze me and everyone that visits my house...

I dont want Freddy Mercury in a trench coat....
why not?????
notsureoh9-1.jpg

meh...easy pass...for a few seconds of screentime, I could not justify spending the $$$ when there are so many more amazing figures coming up to buy.

just my two cents,

mike

Back