HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how this Guy would look on a Bruce Lee body... I think that's what imma try when and if I get this figure

You might want to think about that. Even with Indy's clothes the body of bruce lee might not be the right scale :slap
IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

Last edited:
What's up with the head in that shot...it looks like it's been badly photoshopped onto the body.

Have this guy a few weeks now and I find myself constantly going to my display to pick him up!

I love this figure. :)

I haven't even been able to bring myself to put him in my display yet. Right now, as creepy as this probably sounds, I have him on my nightstand next to my bed.

Some updated pics
IMG_1193.jpg

He looks really good in this shot Guyver!

One question about the Sovereign jacket though...does it close any further than that on the HT muscle body? In all of the pics posted by people with that jacket, it looks a little too small for the body.

Is that the Sovereign jacket Guyver? Mine has an actual zip on it rather than the silver strip. If I were you I would paint down the silver line.

He looks really good in this shot Guyver!

One question about the Sovereign jacket though...does it close any further than that on the HT muscle body? In all of the pics posted by people with that jacket, it looks a little too small for the body.

Unfortunately, It can go a little closer, however, the problem with mine is unlike the others that have Sovereign Jackets that you've seen posted, is those were custom made to fit a HT body, where as mine, was specially custom made by Sovereign for this particular piece.
IMG_0618.jpg

This was made on a Dragon body if you're familiar with the action figures, and I took a chance with it on the HT body. Believe me when I thought long and hard about this, I was trying to make the HT jacket work, but whatever I tried it just didn't seem right for the Indy piece, then I started to study ROTLA more and I realized that Sovereign really captured the right look for the jacket, at least for Raiders anyway. If I could get the right fitting jacket by Sovereign like others have, I would, but like it's stated in throughout this and the other thread, at this time it's impossible to find one, so I have to work with this one, but I have to admit, even though this jacket wasn't meant for the HT indy, I'd say it meshed well with the figure, especially when I started to customize my piece, it brought out the ROTLA Indy, at least IMO to the fullest.

Don't think I've messed around with any figure this much in the first couple of days.

Jacket on/jacket off, hat on/hat off, whipping pose, different guns
...nothing looks as cool as setting him up bent over the idol pedestal with sand bag in one hand though.

More random thoughts:
I can't believe Hot Toys pulled of the detachable hat. I thought that was madness to attempt and their proto showed it sitting way too high, but the final product really works great.

The shoulder and elbow joints on mine are so tight I fear breaking it.
Also, the hand pegs/hand holes are so tight I basically can't get the gloved hands on.

Don't think I've messed around with any figure this much in the first couple of days.

...nothing looks as cool as setting him up bent over the idol pedestal with sand bag in one hand though.

More random thoughts:
I can't believe Hot Toys pulled of the detachable hat. I thought that was madness to attempt and their proto showed it sitting way too high, but the final product really works great.

Also, the hand pegs/hand holes are so tight I basically can't get the gloved hands on.

More random thoughts:

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:
Im surprised too. I havent got the figure yet, but it looks like HTs definitely nailed the removable hat.

Wow. These shots really show how awfully small that Indy head is. Jeeze. Is the hair not attached or something?? It looks absolutely terrible. :slap

:lol Sorry I just realized I used the flatter hair attachment for the Hat in the pics, instead of the normal Hair attachment in . The Normal hair is better, without the hat. Sorry :wave
This is a very old shot of mine, before I revised my Indy, But this is how he looks with the Non Hat Hair
IMG_0741.jpg

Last edited:
So do I...

ha.gif

But is is kinda funny when you move the PERS eyes all the way down and he gets that scared startled look.

Back