HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP0746.JPG

The Lost Ark

Cool pictures, watermelon!

Which reminds me, has anyone tried putting the HT head on the German Disguise Indy? The smallish HT head might actually look good with the regular Pro body.

Hi All

I got my Map Room outfit the other day and was wondering is there any instructions on how to put the head piece on correctly.

Cheers

Ron

Yes, in the directions pamphlet they show how to put on the head piece I believe. But there's probably a better site on-line that someone's found that's mor accurate.

Maybe so but he's still the best figure by far out of the 3! Well maybe not if you're lucky enough to have sold ur extra ex body for some coin?!!

You're kiddin right?! :cuckoo: Much better than Superman you say? :horror Hmm I don't think so. :nono I love this figure and I'll be getting it (still waiting for my PO to arrive) but I don't think it can or will top Superman in any way quality-wise. :lecture

damn...

yep, you're probably right. need to redden his face first though.

ive just tried that, it emphasises his features nicely. I also darkened the beard and added sweat, it makes a hell of a difference! ( i cant find my camera to take pics, sorry).

Indy should always be dirty and sweaty, covered in dust with a bit of sunburn!

Back