HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

she's kinda cute.

The only thing I "Wonder" about that "Woman" is how the hell she got into that costume!?

Probably just painted it on that hippopotamus before she climbed inside.

picture.php

gross.gif
gross.gif

where can i pre-order this batman ,using paypal ,without going through ebay,as the price's are bullsh#@%$ on evilbay.:horror
any help please?:dunno

do they ship to australia ,with using paypal,if so thanks for the tip:yess:

Australia? I'm sure they do but you will be raped on shipping.

Meanwhile+in+Australia.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl,yea that's why money keep falling out of my pocket,thanks

do they ship to australia ,with using paypal,if so thanks for the tip:yess:

Australia? I'm sure they do but you will be raped on shipping.

My first order through SS was DX04 Ex. and it only cost $36 shipping, which is pretty good for us. And it's a substantial sized box. It's only shipped in the brown shipper box though, if you want it nicely padded you have to phone or email them requesting a 'pack-out' which in the case of the DX04 raised the shipping to $80. Dunno about paypal, I used a CC.

Last edited:

My first order through SS was DX04 Ex. and it only cost $36 shipping, which is pretty good for us. And it's a substantial sized box. It's only shipped in the brown shipper box though, if you want it nicely padded you have to phone or email them requesting a 'pack-out' which in the case of the DX04 raised the shipping to $80. Dunno about paypal, I used a CC.

:lecture:lecture:lecture They made a deal (with FedEx?) which cut cost to international customers. Lejuan got his DX04 Bruce Lee figure for $50 less than us California residents. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

:lecture:lecture:lecture They made a deal (with FedEx?) which cut cost to international customers. Lejuan got his DX04 Bruce Lee figure for $50 less than us California residents. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

So that's why the rate was so good. I'd always been turned off ordering through SS because they always seem to be around 10% more expensive than other stores and I figured I'd also get hit with the usual $45-per-item shipping. I wouldn't even have bothered with DX Bruce except SS was the only store offering the exclusive. Cheaper shipping and reward points more than accounts for the premium they put on their prices :)

thanks for the tips,help evilface and lejuan

Lordy, this thing is immensely cool. Bale sculpt is finally epic win. I bet all the OC hunters are now thanking the collecting gods lol. Must buy, somehow!

so u guys think this will be an expensive one? will not be for a normal price like 200 or 250 $ ?

Since the original figure was $150 a couple years ago, this should not be more than 180 I would think.

Since the original figure was $150 a couple years ago, this should not be more than 180 I would think.

Should not be but my impression is that HT's prices have certainly inflated more than the 20% you suggest since that time.

I'm guessing $200-220

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back