HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

major props for this Bale head sculpt....

Looks awesome! If I can get it cool, if not, then I'd be a little sad, but it'll be ok... I guess...

gotta say kojun got skilzz one of the best artist in HT imo , wolverine , aldo, john connor best sculpt out there

267956_10150228139347344_58690437343_7555651_4285064_n.jpg

:drool :drool :drool

Jen, you buy for me at SDCC???

If I cant get one from Sideshow?

:pray:

Are you getting it man ?

If SS carries It then I'm going to try my hardest to get in on the Non Attendee PO. Going to sell both DX Joker and Bats (but not for the crazy eBay prices, somewhere in the middle) so I can have 1 definitive Batman figure from the batman universe, which for me, this is it. But only if SS is carrying it. I'm also going to sell my King Leonidas... So, if anyone wants any of those PM me for details-US only

I remember when everyone saw this,

TDK+(17).jpg

inserted into Bank Robber and Two-Face that they figured that was Hot Toys' way of saying "we're done, this is our Batman 1/6 collection".

Now look how many they've done since those original 5. A DX Joker, A DX Batman, a Ghoul Batman, Scarecrow, now another Begins Batman.

Jen, you buy for me at SDCC???

If I cant get one from Sideshow?

:pray:

I'll be buying one of my own if I can....but if they let you get two..then I will certainly try.

Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive).

267956_10150228139347344_58690437343_7555651_4285064_n.jpg

this needs to be on every page....simply amazing...considering this thread started at 1:30 am Eastern time and it's already on page 5.....this is gonna be hard to get i'm guessing....

Found these extra pics posted by good ol Wookster from statueforum

HotToys_BatmanBegins-BatmanBruceWayneCollectibleFigure2011ToyFairsExclusive_PR12.jpg

HotToys_BatmanBegins-BatmanBruceWayneCollectibleFigure2011ToyFairsExclusive_PR13.jpg

that second one is even more amazing....geez....how does hot toys do it? What's their secret???

I have to wonder what Christian Bale would think about this head sculpt......I don't think he would flip out, do you?

It seems as though they sorted the giraffe neck problem by shortening the neck or cutting off the extra neck area plastic from the front. That headsculpt looks like a god damn photo of christian bale FFS...its too awesome ! I really don't like how they have released this as an exclusive. Ebay is no option as the prices are laughable...still am happy with my OC Batman, I'd rather spend the money on the TDKR batman and 1989 Batman when released !

That is insane they would do this as a convention special.

A different colored Iron Man sure...hardcore collectors can go nuts....but this, come on.

The ebay prices are going to be mental.

But this isn't a re-release of OT Bats. Technically it's a release of Bruce Wayne with his first night out equipment which so happens to be the Begins suit with the addition of the head and cape should you chose to use it. It's just like the Mark II "Armor Unleashed" which is supposed to be displayed with all the parts and pieces showing but if you wanted you could panel it all and have a Mark II in your collection if you missed one. It's HT's loophole. In reality I'm shocked we haven't seen it with older releases, maybe they haven't found that loophole just yet...

Nope.

If this was a first night out figure the suit would have to be without the Bat emblem.

This is very much re-release OC Batman with obviously improved head and with night out gear as an extra.

If this release suppose to be Bruce Wayne's first vigilante night out, it should come with another suit, because the suit he wore on his first vigilant night out doesn't have the bat symbol on his chest.

That is why, pretty much, this is a re-issue of the OC batman figure, with a newly developed batman head which allows the changeable mouth expression and a new developed bruce wayne head and neck and the harness accessories.

Regardless, i am getting it because it's BATMAN :)

:exactly:

So lame.. It's just a rerelease of a fig that I already own.
I love the sculpt but a first night bruce with gordon would been so much better and exciting..

Agreed.

Gordon are Ra's are big missing pieces of this line. But i guess we'll see them down the line perhaps.

I'm still getting this, will use my existing OC Batman for a OC suit locker display eventually.

If I can manage it, will get two of these, one for normal Batman display, the other for first night display.

They should have improved the cowl shape though. Plus those interchangeable expressions look nothing like Bale - probably won't be using those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back