HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

They've certainly come a long way,

3DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

4BatmanTheDarkKnightcostume.jpg

They have come a loooong way. :)

Those head sculpts are like night and day when compared. :lol good work on the improvements HT

That is insane they would do this as a convention special.

A different colored Iron Man sure...hardcore collectors can go nuts....but this, come on.

The ebay prices are going to be mental.

ebay prices are prob gonna be around 300 or so, that's my guess
however, i'd rather pay a little more for this one than for the TDK OC batman, this has changeable expressions and is damn near as awesome as a dx figure (minus the PERS, which i don't care for really)

How does the Attendee purchase work? Found out I'll be going on the weekend to SDCC with my son.

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

I've already stopped buying 1/6th for a year!

I can't relapse!!!!! :thud:

and seriously, people really think that this piece will be cheaper than the oc on ebay? :dunno

I can see become the most expensive batman fig!

And that's how I know I'm not insane. :yess:

hehe i hear ya, i sold mine last year to save my cat and don't regret it, i was going to buy the TDK OC eventually but never cared for the bruce wayne head cause it barely looked like bale, this on the other hand .... damn! so even at a higher price, i think i'll be chasing this one down since the BB suit is my fav batsuit so far

Found these extra pics posted by good ol Wookster from statueforum

HotToys_BatmanBegins-BatmanBruceWayneCollectibleFigure2011ToyFairsExclusive_PR12.jpg

HotToys_BatmanBegins-BatmanBruceWayneCollectibleFigure2011ToyFairsExclusive_PR13.jpg
yeah totally right! It's mindblowing!
I'm sure that some sculptors at hot toys have seen adam's sculpt and try to top that! Competition is really good :)

Wow - I'm very suprised by this reveal!
I was seriously hoping for a Ra's but I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed they'll release him later down the line.
As for this figure - asside from being unexpected to me - it's one damn good looking figure!
I don't own the OC Bats so if the opportunity came to get this at a not too unreasonable price I'd buy it.

I already have the OC suit, but no matter this will be mine.

The figure is insane yes... but next year with the new movie we'll have ANOTHER batman figure (with the same sculpt or even BETTER) and a different suit.

Yes, I know this is different... The mask is better than the TDK in my opinion, is more accurate to the traditional batman suit.. But who knows how will be the next suit...

Don't blow your mind with every new release....

Of course is my opinion, I'm not forcing anyone to not buy anything. Everyone does as he pleases!

I'm kind of surprised by the sheer number of people that don't have the OC TDK from 2008 judging by facebook, other sites and on here. You'd think that a good chunk of people would have bought it between when it was first released in July 2008 until now and that demand would be meant for the most part.

That just goes to show how many fans there are. Hot Toys would be wise to make high production numbers for this thing. You have the average Batman fan looking for this, those that missed out on the OC, the fans of film Batman, fans of Begins, 1/6 collectors, fans that found this looking for TDKR info, Hot Toys enthusiasts, people that want the Bruce Wayne sculpt for a regular Bruce Wayne figure, those that want the "first night out" look, people that want more Batman parts, and most certainly those that are completists looking to "finish" the Hot Toys Batman line up.

I see Bale in those alternate faces, the changeable faces thing makes me wonder if we can use them with the DX or vice-versa. Is the cowl shape that different around the mouth between both suits? I think I might display my Bale hs on my DX in a "Tokyo Rooftop" manner.

Now that more people can get this, I forsee a jump in sales for the Scarecrow/Demon Bats because people would want to have an almost complete Batman Begins lineup.

I'm kind of surprised by the sheer number of people that don't have the OC TDK from 2008 judging by facebook, other sites and on here. You'd think that a good chunk of people would have bought it between when it was first released in July 2008 until now and that demand would be meant for the most part.

Its one of HT's most limited figures. It dried up extremely fast when it was first release. Not like now, when figures linger on pre-order for months, these were gone well before they started shipping.

Its one of HT's most limited figures. It dried up extremely fast when it was first release. Not like now, when figures linger on pre-order for months, these were gone well before they started shipping.

I still remember that time frame though where there were plenty available for months for less than $200. It was in the classifieds, sellers had them, they were on ebay, online stores etc. Then it sort of went under the radar when TDK Batman and Bank Robber Joker came around but shot up after wards.

Granted, I'm sure there are more 1/6 collectors than there were 3 years ago, but still. Seems like "everyone" missed out. Hot Toys could certainly change that with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back