HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where can preorder this?

Unfortunately for us Aussie collectors we have to either go through sideshow (which is quite silly; why the hell should we buy something shipped from our side of the globe all the way to the US and have it shipped back to Asia) or hope your contacts in Asia are helpful.

A friend of mine working in Singapore was kind enough to help grab a piece for me at the stgcc.

At this stage i would suggest waiting for ebay price to drop first before pulling the trigger. And if this latest influx of new begins figures does nothing to lower secondary market prices, you might wanna just forget about this figure and focus on the upcoming 1989 bats which is flippin awesome.

Unfortunately for us Aussie collectors we have to either go through sideshow (which is quite silly; why the hell should we buy something shipped from our side of the globe all the way to the US and have it shipped back to Asia) or hope your contacts in Asia are helpful.

A friend of mine working in Singapore was kind enough to help grab a piece for me at the stgcc.

At this stage i would suggest waiting for ebay price to drop first before pulling the trigger. And if this latest influx of new begins figures does nothing to lower secondary market prices, you might wanna just forget about this figure and focus on the upcoming 1989 bats which is flippin awesome.

His post was sarcasm. You can actually get it cheaper through Sideshow than some U.S. residents. :monkey1

His post was sarcasm. You can actually get it cheaper through Sideshow than some U.S. residents. :monkey1

Dam. Cant keep up with you lot :lol

Joke aside, i always figured sideshow would be more expensive particularly after i got whacked $91 USD last month by sideshow for shipping my Gandalf maquette prize over to Australia.

But if it is really cheaper, then i might have to check it out...don't want to have to trouble people to help pick up stuff for me in asia unnecessarily.

Thanks for your generous response willocrew, but yeah, Nam's right. I was being a ******.

Hi Guys,

I have a bit of oil stains on my new Batman Begins HS, it is on the forehead and I was wondering any advice for cleaning or reducing the oil stains?
Thank you.

BatmanBegins.jpg

Hi Guys,

I have a bit of oil stains on my new Batman Begins HS, it is on the forehead and I was wondering any advice for cleaning or reducing the oil stains?
Thank you.

Bugger cleaning it, doubt it can be done anyway. Send it back is my advice.

I can't imagine that this would be a leak per se, being that it's on the head. Most likely a rub from some other part of the process.

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

https://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/tanjw82/BatmanBegins.jpg[/IMG]

Too soon.

w8upoh.jpg

hopefully these ones from SSC will be better versions......so the older exclusive versions have oil problems.

HA to everyone that paid a scalper for theres , thats called karma :peace

This batman was a gift from my GF for my Oct birthday and she req me not to exchange haha as she felt that nothing in the worl is perfect.
Also I called my distributor Action City for Singapore, exchange is possible but I have to wait between 1month to 3 months period from HongKong to get a new piece...honestly I don't know if I should go exchange or just accept it as it is...

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

BatmanBegins.jpg

Dude. If your going to say 'oil' and 'Batman' in the same sentence you better damn well provide a picture where i can see it.:pfft:

Don't be all :cuckoo: up in here. You liable to get:stake!!!

(I guess i better put :nana: but i really don't want too:lecture..)

Dude. If your going to say 'oil' and 'Batman' in the same sentence you better damn well provide a picture where i can see it.:pfft:

Don't be all :cuckoo: up in here. You liable to get:stake!!!

(I guess i better put :nana: but i really don't want too:lecture..)

Haha u r trying to be funny man but I know the stains are not too obvious from my picture but they r not there though not so obvious. I will be an idiot to post without any evidence. I should post again when I get home tonight.

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

BatmanBegins.jpg

Didn't anyone ever tell you, you don't yell fire in a crowd theater. Try some mild soap on it, it just looks like a rub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back