HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys thank u for the feedback but it is like oil stain and not leaking oil haha.
Apologises for the wrong impression, otherwise it is a great piece.
Today is my 3rd day displaying him in my detolf and he is already attracting dust on his cape and body...my god!!

What's the best body to use with this Christian Bale head in order to display bruce wayne in Civilian outfit? And anybody knows an "affordable" suit to use?
Thanks

What's the best body to use with this Christian Bale head in order to display bruce wayne in Civilian outfit? And anybody knows an "affordable" suit to use?
Thanks

I'd like to see side by side comparisons at some point.

bb-2011-vs-tdk-1.jpg

Face plate is improved (sculpt is slightly different I think + paint is much better)

Legs are thickened up it seems?

Don't like the dull finish on the rubber

Cape is an improvement.

Face plate is improved (sculpt is slightly different I think + paint is much better)

Legs are thickened up it seems?

Don't like the dull finish on the rubber

Cape is an improvement.

Yup they also changed the belt colour.

I dont like how they made the gauntlets a matte finish. I wish they painted them in a black glossy finish.

Agreed

I really don't get why they miss simple things like this :dunno

Need to repaint mine glossy black for sure

I asked thrustmaster about his gauntlets and that elvis repainted his ( they were oc batman gauntlets), so i pm'ed elvis to ask him about what type of paint he used and he said that i didnt repaint them glossy black, he said that he only applied gloss varnish. They turned out great, and they look like the takara ones. So i might just go the gloss varnish route.

Head still doesn't seem right to me :dunno

On both figures, it looks like the neck is too long and straight (instead of tapered), the shoulders too square, and the distance from his lips to his nose is absurdly far. Seriously, he's like a freak of nature with how far his nose is from his lips. Here's some references:

Batman-Saves-Girl-Katie-Holmes-1-1152x864.jpg

batman_begins_movie-10441.jpg

Head still doesn't seem right to me :dunno

On both figures, it looks like the neck is too long and straight (instead of tapered), the shoulders too square, and the distance from his lips to his nose is absurdly far. Seriously, he's like a freak of nature with how far his nose is from his lips. Here's some references:

Batman-Saves-Girl-Katie-Holmes-1-1152x864.jpg

batman_begins_movie-10441.jpg

Thanks for the first picture. Must have been cold. :wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back