HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the step before going to full Wait List, which means they have a reservation for all the Batman figures they'll be getting and all the people whining about the ES being too big can now finally find some other aspect of the figure to slit their wrists about.

"Slit their wrist about". :rotfl. Nam that was effin wicked! & an all too correct assesment.

Is this thread still a debate about how bad Watchmen is? TNT played it tonight & I decided to give it a second chance. Yep, it's still a snoozer. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Last edited:
Have you seen either of these in person? I have, both of them, and I can call it like I seen it.

Well I hate to go all 90ies Madonna on you but...."you only see what your eyes what to see, how can life be what you want it to be....your frozen, when you think Reeve is as good". :stick

TOTAL.TROLL, why am I always feeling bad vibes from you?:dunno

Yeahhhhh, that's a hell of a request to fill. I'd be typing for hours listing all of what makes humans feel less about them self. But why don't you start with talking to your shrink about your stinky winky that is no longer than the 1st knuckle of your pinky finger. Why does every opinion that you don't agree with or like strike you as "trolling". I mean dude get the stick out. You online fan boys create the term, & then abuse it for the pupose of "cloaked flamming". If you want to call me a dirty nam ...then by all means, do it. Unlike so many of the glass jawed pieces of fluff around here I won't cry foul or go wineing to a MOD. I'll just return fire. & God help you when I do.

So don't pick fights with people & expect to stand in the "light" like some poor innocent guy who's being cyberbullied. LOL.:rotfl

Fix. And you didn't answer the question.

No, I have only seen the high def pic online. Now, if you are claiming that the in person sculpt is corrected of all its flaws......well why does it not show in the pics. I mean this IS the age of Hi Def, right? Why are we able to see the details of the skin texture on Bale, & not see Reeve's corrected eyes???

THIS is what makes me think you may have been viewing the sculpts in person through "rose colored glasses", thus my lil Madonna joke. :1-1:

2gvq7gi.gif

WEEEE I JUST CAME HOME FROM STGCC AND I MANAGED TO GET BATMAN .... although i had to get it from a shop in there... last 4 batman sold out right in front of my eyes got secret project as well :D

Hey I finally got mine & opened it up today. To all who are getting this, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. The BW sculpt alone is amazing, definitely one of HT best which is saying something & the suit & accessories are awesome to. I still think this is to good & to big a character to of been made an exclusive but at least with SS getting this in, it gave everyone a much better chance of owning it.

Hey I finally got mine & opened it up today. To all who are getting this, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. The BW sculpt alone is amazing, definitely one of HT best which is saying something & the suit & accessories are awesome to. I still think this is to good & to big a character to of been made an exclusive but at least with SS getting this in, it gave everyone a much better chance of owning it.

Where did you get your batman from?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCId3kjWPs8"]Do I Look Like I Need A Psychological Evaluation??[/ame]

Just when I finnaly broke down, and decided to order this guy, it seems that he might be out of stock. At least ordering -both standard, and flex-pay- is currently on hold, as Sideshow is checking their stock. Well I guess I have only myself to blame. :( And this was supposed to be such a great night for the collector in me. In fact in a spectacular display of buyer compuslion fail, I also decided to pre-order Commander Bly. Alas, the unavailability of Batman, kinda cooled down my enthusiasm. Here's hoping that there will still be some few pieces left, after Sideshow finishes updating stock. In the meantime, lets see how this fellow is faring on Ebay...

Just when I finnaly broke down, and decided to order this guy, it seems that he might be out of stock. At least ordering -both standard, and flex-pay- is currently on hold, as Sideshow is checking their stock. Well I guess I have only myself to blame. :( And this was supposed to be such a great night for the collector in me. In fact in a spectacular display of buyer compuslion fail, I also decided to pre-order Commander Bly. Alas, the unavailability of Batman, kinda cooled down my enthusiasm. Here's hoping that there will still be some few pieces left, after Sideshow finishes updating stock. In the meantime, lets see how this fellow is faring on Ebay...

Just hop on the Wait List. I saw it listed as in-stock this morning and wait list this afternoon. If you get on now you'll almost definitely get one when it gets closer to shipping (and therefore paying).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back