HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A fool?

that says someone who recorded himself crying about a leaking toy and putting it himself on youtube. :slap

It'll be closer to $500.

And who are you to call anyone a fool for what they spend their money on :dunno

I'd rather have a $500 best possible outfit for a character I truly care about, than spend that much on 2-3 HT figures which I sort of care about/are fringe characters/alternate versions.

1. Even if I was a multi millionaire I would never pay $1000 for 1/6 clothing. I am not even sure I would pay $500, but that's a bit different to the amount I originally saw quoted.

2. Yeah I got upset that my very expensive figure was rotting after six months. I guess I take things like spending money more seriously than you do?

Are you lecturing me or agreeing with me? That smiley seems to have multiple meanings around these parts.:lol

Agreeing with you lol - so your post should be a lecture to all :1-1:

1. Even if I was a multi millionaire I would never pay $1000 for 1/6 clothing. I am not even sure I would pay $500, but that's a bit different to the amount I originally saw quoted.

2. Yeah I got upset that my very expensive figure was rotting after six months. I guess I take things like spending money more seriously than you do?

1. And that is absolutely fine - everyone has their limits and preferences and everyone is different. Doesn't make anyone a fool for having different opinions/limits than others.

2. No problem with being upset over a leaking DX fig. It should never have happened. :mad:

Agree 100%, Void. It's perfectly acceptable to have a limit to what you'll do with your money, but what they do with it is neither yours, mine, or anyone's business. It may seem foolish to some, but again, there's no need to say it, as the only opinion that matters is that of the person who shells out the dough.

I think people are taking what I quoted to literally.
It's just a well known phrase and I don't think people who buy these things are stupid, I just think, in my opinion, that you might even agree with me in hindsight that it's a foolish act to spend so much IF the DX 2.0 Joker has an amazing outfit.

Anyway if I offended anybody I apologise

I think people are taking what I quoted to literally.
It's just a well known phrase and I don't think people who buy these things are stupid, I just think, in my opinion, that you might even agree with me in hindsight that it's a foolish act to spend so much IF the DX 2.0 Joker has an amazing outfit.

Anyway if I offended anybody I apologise

If HT can match Kato's outfit then kudos to them - however, based on what I have seen from them even in their very latest figures, i'm not expecting them to even come close.

Hence my decision to spend what I have spent.

Of course if HT prove me wrong then yes in hindsight I would have been a fool - but hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

I would love a Kato suit, but the stars will need to line up just right for me to get one....but you know it would look slick as hell.

What is it with noobs and mods and keeping on topic :dunno

Personally if I was interested in a suited Bruce Wayne I'd go all out and pick up a Kato suit. Exy I know, but hey, Bruce is a well-dressed guy.

I was just kidding :stick

I think that if it's your money then it's your right to spend it on whatever you want. Nobody has the right to tell you otherwise. But people have their opinions and that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back