HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope the mask stays on for you, it did for me. And thanks for the info about the loose arms. The arms on mine are fine so far, but I've been handling him with extra care. Haven't needed the superglue yet, fortunately. :monkey4

I have a question about the mounts for the shoulder cannons and I wonder if maybe you could answer it for me. On the box it shows them tilted outward, but when I very gently tried to move them sideways like that, they didn't budge. I didn't try to force them. It could be they're just tight... or maybe HT changed the design on the production model. Any thoughts or information on this would be much appreciated. :D

Yeah that is false advertising on Hot Toys' part. ***A warning for all Wolf owners: the shoulder cannons do not tilt outward. You can rotate the top part of the cannon but the "stems" (sorry don't know how to describe it) can only extend straight up. I've heard reports here of owners breaking the canon attempting to have it tilted sideways as in the pics***

It is a shame really cause you can barely see the shoulder cannon due to his kinda big head and dreadlocks(especially the right shoulder canon). I simply pose mine with the shoulder canons closed.

Man I can't wait! One more day for mine... just ONE MORE DAY!

I haven't been this excited for a long time, BRING ON MY WOLF!

Me too!!! My Wolf will be here tommorrow & boy I can't wait!!! :chew
I just hope my BEAUTIFUL WIFE is awake when the UPS truck passes. :eek: :monkey3 :D

I kinda doubt that. I believe that Wolf was produced in more quantities than usual. My local dealer was able to order 30 Wolfs but was only able to get 6 BD P2s.

i really envy you.

i live in singapore now and i am very2 pissed.

wolf arrived like last saturday (mar 8th) and i went to the store last saturday night.
guess what happen?? every store has sold out theirs.

this is crazy. so many scalpers out here. i dont know if wolf is so limited?? or maybe its not available worldwide yet, so only limited number of stores have got him so far. or is it because there are too many scalpers out here.

SUPER PISSED.

i want wolf so bad

i really envy you.

i live in singapore now and i am very2 pissed.

wolf arrived like last saturday (mar 8th) and i went to the store last saturday night.
guess what happen?? every store has sold out theirs.

this is crazy. so many scalpers out here. i dont know if wolf is so limited?? or maybe its not available worldwide yet, so only limited number of stores have got him so far. or is it because there are too many scalpers out here.

SUPER PISSED.

i want wolf so bad

My supplier got 30 Wolf but they sold out right away as well because they were mostly preorders. He only had like 2 left to sell after fullfilling preorders. Just preorder next time. It happens with every Predator release and they aren't hard to get if you preorder in advance.

My supplier got 30 Wolf but they sold out right away as well because they were mostly preorders. He only had like 2 left to sell after fullfilling preorders. Just preorder next time. It happens with every Predator release and they aren't hard to get if you preorder in advance.

THE STORES here dont offer preorder for this bad boy.

and even if there is one, they charge bogus price like $185

tired and sick with this ++++

Hey wilhal_18

Try using some of the more popular online auction sites in Singapore. The stores in Taiwan don't carry these things either and most collectors just get them online. My carrier doesn't have a store he just rents a warehouse and imports the figures. I know there are some collectors from Singapore around here (I believe edwint is from Singapore too) so ask around...I know they don't pay ridiculous prices for these things.

Hey wilhal_18

Try using some of the more popular online auction sites in Singapore. The stores in Taiwan don't carry these things either and most collectors just get them online. My carrier doesn't have a store he just rents a warehouse and imports the figures. I know there are some collectors from Singapore around here (I believe edwint is from Singapore too) so ask around...I know they don't pay ridiculous prices for these things.

yeah, i think i should try to get it online. but i just dont know what online store carry this.

as matter of fact, i just called one store in singapore and this guy basically is a pure bastard. he said i can get wolf for 320 sing dollars or like 226 us dollars.

just to let you know, there are so many scalpers out here. thats why i get so tired to collect in singapore.

i remembered when i bought ancient asia predator for 250 us dollars and next day i came in to get another one for my friend. The seller just said, i misquoted the price yesterday, the price supposed to be 430 us dollars.,

what kind of dumb++++ is that??? ++++ the seller here man. i get so sick of them

bunch of idiots trying to rip off collectors.

i know i can get this, but i wanna get it for a reasonable price. its not like money is not an issue for me. damn

sorry for my language, just getting upset and try to let this out

yeah, i think i should try to get it online. but i just dont know what online store carry this.

as matter of fact, i just called one store in singapore and this guy basically is a pure bastard. he said i can get wolf for 320 sing dollars or like 226 us dollars.

just to let you know, there are so many scalpers out here. thats why i get so tired to collect in singapore.

i remembered when i bought ancient asia predator for 250 us dollars and next day i came in to get another one for my friend. The seller just said, i misquoted the price yesterday, the price supposed to be 430 us dollars.,

what kind of dumb++++ is that??? ++++ the seller here man. i get so sick of them

bunch of idiots trying to rip off collectors.

i know i can get this, but i wanna get it for a reasonable price. its not like money is not an issue for me. damn

sorry for my language, just getting upset and try to let this out

dude, im from singapore too.. i got my wolf last friday.. heard from the shop that they might have a re-supply sometime during may.. do drop down the shop n leave ur contact to them.. they are sure to call u... & they are selling it at retail price... i even got a discount.. PM me to find out the store's name... i dun want to "let the cat out of the bag "... :rolleyes:

Just got my hand on the life size mask and looking at all the pics I need to track down one of these as well.

I'm just gonna say, that if you missed out on Wolf, you ARE going to be kicking yourself down the line. Hands down, he is the BEST to date - at least, he is my favorite in my own growing collection. The molded on gauntlets and leg armor do not hinder this amazing figure at all and the face is AMAZING!

Notes: I didn't connect my hoses, because I frankly, didn't want too. I didn't want to display him with the helmet, or with the cannons up. Also, I know that the whip isn't hung exactly right, but I like it the way it is. I might eventually do it 'right', but for now, naaah.

As the owner of both the Neca Wolf's, and this... well, Hot Toys basically kicked the holy crap out of Neca.

2yx59bt.jpg

2rpzgow.jpg

907kme.jpg

8xrlew.jpg

90oxsi.jpg

21n30wp.jpg

2j1376h.jpg

1zzrl0o.jpg

2w39f7b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just gonna say, that if you missed out on Wolf, you ARE going to be kicking yourself down the line. Hands down, he is the BEST to date - at least, he is my favorite in my own growing collection. The molded on gauntlets and leg armor do not hinder this amazing figure at all and the face is AMAZING!

Notes: I didn't connect my hoses, because I frankly, didn't want too. I didn't want to display him with the helmet, or with the cannons up. Also, I know that the whip isn't hung exactly right, but I like it the way it is. I might eventually do it 'right', but for now, naaah.

As the owner of both the Neca Wolf's, and this... well, Hot Toys basically kicked the holy crap out of Neca.

1zzrl0o.jpg

2w39f7b.jpg
GREAT pics bro!! :google Thanks for sharing!! :D

dude, im from singapore too.. i got my wolf last friday.. heard from the shop that they might have a re-supply sometime during may.. do drop down the shop n leave ur contact to them.. they are sure to call u... & they are selling it at retail price... i even got a discount.. PM me to find out the store's name... i dun want to "let the cat out of the bag "... :rolleyes:

please check your pm , thanks

Back